Intro~

~Hi!
Lovely teenagers.
I know there is a lot of things from which you're going through.
But, this is ok. This is a part of life.
This is the age where we lost with lots of emotions.

This is going to be a teenage girl story, might be you lovely people can relate with some parts of this story.

The story of a girl named "Aisling", she is sensitive but never show, sometimes insecure too, she loves to read books and live in her delusional life. She hate crowds, she gots panic attack easily but it doesn't mean that she is weak. She is innocent who can trust toxic people easily and regrets later "but sometimes it's good to meet some toxic people in your life".
She is mature enough but no one think, she also crave for love and care.
As a middle class girl she can't expect too much from her parents and she also can't show her weakness to her family, because she is her parent's Eldest daughter and their pride.
She is very sweet and kind hearted person that anyone can trap her by their sweet talks, she is silly ofcourse she is in her teen...
You'll get to know her better in the story...!

It's my first time writing, I'm beginner. So, if you'll like my writing then show some love and support. If you find any mistake then correct me and kindly co-operate...I hope I'll receive positive feedbacks from you lovely people...Your responses will motivate me to write more and move further.

If you're in your 20s then you'll live a teenage life again through this short story of "Aisling". And if you're a teenager then You'll relate with this.

CHARACTERS

"Mr. Lennon Ryland" Aisling's father, an employee in a tech company called "Kingsley Tech".
"Mrs. Rechal Dov" after marriage "Rechal Ryland" Aisling's mother, a housewife but well educated and multi talented woman.
"Inez Ryland" cute but annoying sister of Aisling.
"Zia Jaxton" Aisling's one and only bestfriend, her soulmate.
And finally "Zain Kingsley" the main lead of the story or say turning point of Aisling's life.
"Lucien Kingsley" Zain's father.

May be you could see more characters but these are the main characters of this short story.

I'll write with my full potential and efforts.

So, enjoy and show love!

Aisling POV:
~I hate people, I just wanna disappear from this freaking world and want to live a fictional life...I wish, I could!!~

You'll get to know later that why she hate people this much.

Wait!! Wait!! Ummm... Sorry for interrupting, but guys can you guess her age? Let's try and Comment...!!

Don't forget to vote if you like it:))

Love from♡
~Mensha~

Let's dig into it.
Enjoy!