~Chapter "3"

Zain's POV

Message popped in my mobile.
I checked...And felt happy Somehow...!

So, Student of "Future Frontiers"

Coming to you girl!!

I layed on bed.
I hang out with many girls and also I have lots of female friends but I never felt like this, this is something weird which I can't understand...Something really disparate.

This is just an attraction and if not then It should be obsession but this can't be love...
Anyways I don't believe in love shits, just hangout and enjoy...

And I fell asleep.

[AT MORNING, NEXT DAY]

I came down stairs after my morning routine, I saw dad holding a magzine and a cup of coffee...

I greeted him...

Zain: Morning Dad.

Mr. Kingsley: Morning...

Zain: Where were you last night?

Mr. Kingsley: I had some important work and I had to confirm tickets...You already know I have to go on business trip.

Zain: Hmm...

Mr. Kingsley: Maid said you didn't ate your dinner yesternight..?!

Zain: Hmm...

Mr. Kingsley: Why??

Zain: I was waiting for you...!!

Mr. Kingsley: How many times I told you to not wait for me, don't be childish. You are an adult now...

(That's doesn't mean I don't want to spend family time...Mom already left me and you also don't give me time that's why I have to hangout with others)

Zain: Tired of listening this...
(I know you love me and I also love you but you will never understand me Dad)

After few minutes of silence~

On dining table

We two were having breakfast
And then I spoke...

Zain: Dad!! I wanna change my University...

Mr. Kingsley: Why so sudden? You did something? If then, I'll handle!!

Zain: I didn't did anything, you don't have to handle anything and if I do then I can handle it by myself...

Mr. Kingsley: Then, why?!

Zain: I just want to...

Mr. Kingsley: It's arduous to understand you...tell me which University?

Zain: "Future Frontiers"...

Mr. Kingsley: Why this? This is cheap we contribute every year in this University you already know...

Zain: I know and I also know you love your reputation more than anything but if I'll join then your reputation will increase, I mulled on it...