Chapter -4

Time skip ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Under the big Banyan tree, there was crowd of people especially males of all the aged

Under the big Banyan tree, there was crowd of people especially males of all the aged . Some were sitting on the spreaded mat ,somes were standing under the tree to protect from the hot rays of sun as it was afternoon .It's our kook Village but unfortunately there's no one from his house present in this meeting . Among the crowds of people there was someone who was saying something that is non another than Kim Daehyung, who was sitting on the chair like a powerful-strong leader,  beside him his brother Soyen and two other bodybuilder staffs of Daehyung standing behind him ... It's seems like he was trying to makes people understand something very important, who were very seriously and attentively listening to him......  . Let's see what going on , in what topic they are discussing......

" We can store the rain water in the pond,lakes, small dam for the future use it will helps us in our farming we can also do fisheries in the pond for ourselves. Let's do this together and not only depend on the nature for everything. Although the nature is already providing everything to us ,we also needs to return the favour by protecting the environment and forest inhabitants from any intrusion"
Everyoneshouted together loudly " yes sarkar"
"  I think within two or three months it's going to rain, we need to complete the task of construction as soon as possible we don't have much time left, we need to speed up.... and i am going to hire some professional engineers to make models of the dams / pond so that our environment and inhabitants should not get effected from this construction" mr.kim Daehyung informed them wisely,while standing from chair, then he adjusted his clothes and his specs.
People were listening to him with great respect and calmness , it's seems like he was teacher and the villagers were students.
" For this tasks we'll need more men Power  above the age of 18 . So kindly all the young men of this village need to work altogether  as a team , as one  if we want grain ,bread for family, our survival........  .Are you all ready my dear people to help me in this project " Daehyung suggested
"Yes sarkar we all are ready " everyone shouted enthusiastically while clapping and whistling, howling with great spirits.
" That's the spirit guys good I was expecting the same reaction from you all . I am really proud of you,  my brother Soyen will be responsible for this project , he will guide you all in every way and also don't worry about the money , all the expenses  will be on me . All you need to co-operate eachother and work little harder to complete this construction before monsoon arrive"

" You are our God sarkar , without your support we won't be able to survive.....Thank you so much Sarkar.. thank you so much for help . God bless you and your family, hail to sarkar " an old village man shows his gratitude while touching Daehyung 's feets. All the other villagers also joined him and started touching Daehyung 's feets showing their gratitudes, their eyes were filled with happy tears , they never thought that someone like Kims will help them in their hardest phase of life.
" Don't do this uncle you are older than me , and i am just a mere human like you all  don't make me god. It's least i am doing. Although it was the duty of sarpanch of this village but don't know what they are doing with the government money .. Nevermind as long as I am alive, will not let you all to face any kind of problems especially regarding agriculture which is the main source of living for you all " While making them stand he respectfully responded.
" Hail to sarkar , Hail to sarkar...................." Everyone started yelling Daehyung 's name again with great enthusiasm and pride.