character asthetics

Nayantara rajput

Nayantara rajput.

A 23-year-old bubbly and childish girl who grew up in a strict joint family despite the constraints of her upbringing, Nayantara has always had a playful and carefree spirit, However, Nayantara has always felt stifled by the rules and expectations of her family.

She longs for independence and the freedom to make her own choices. After a particularly heated argument with her parents, Nayantara decides to strike out on her own and pursue her dreams of living life on her own
So she comes to Dehradun after her graduation.

"I don't expect to fall for you,Mr arrogant, but in your flaws.i found perfection.you're not just a gift for me ; you're essential to me you are most my most precious my forever'....

you're not just a gift for me ; you're essential to me you are most my most precious my forever'

Abhimaan singh rathore.. .

A 29-year-old cold billionaire known for his strict demeanor and unwavering composure. He is a man of few words, often
choosing to observe rather than engage in idle chatter. Abhimaan is highly respected in the business world for his sharp intellect and ruthless determination.

Those who know Abhimaan well understand that there is more to him than meets the eye. Behind his calm exterior lies a deep well of secrets and inner turmoil that few are privy to. He carries the weight of his past on his shoulders, a burden that has shaped him into the enigmatic figure he is today.

Never thought you would become so important for me that I can't imagine a life without you by me side.you are the spark that light up my world.

To be continued.