19. Down

----------------------------------------------------
Dean's POV ----------------------------------------------------

He was telling me about Charlie and how they met, his eyes sparkled at every word, I was so happy to be alive and taking the most gorgeous man alive on a date.

"Now I want to know about you." He mumbled, his blue eyes focused on me, I could almost feel the water of the ocean by just looking at those mesmerizing blue eyes. "I want you to tell me about your best memories." His smile was sweet, his voice soft, my head felt dizzy, I don't know if it was the champagne, the smell of flowers or his company but I felt comfortable.

"I have this memory of my mom," I said and looked down smiling lightly, I looked at him, his eyes were focusing on me, his lips parted. "She was baking apple pie for me, she always smelled like fresh cut apples and flowers, she was smiling and singing," I sang a part of Angeles. "Her sweet voice calmed me, I was like 3 and a half years old, my mom was starting to show her belly." I chuckled. "My dad always tried to make her lay in bed, he told her she should be resting but she was so hard headed, she was that kind of woman who cooked and could fix cars, se was smart and innocent." My eyes got teary at the thought. "She was the most amazing and caring woman I will ever lay my eyes on." I looked at Cas and smiled. "You remind me of her Cassie." My voice was soft and truthful, Cas looked at me surprised and shook his head.

"My sweet Dean," He smiled and tilted his head. "I don't understand how you can compare me to her, she sounds so amazing and I'm just me." His voice lowered at the last words, my hand cupped his cheek and lifted it so he was looking at me.

"You are amazing too, your eyes have that sparkle her always had, your laugh makes me feel this way that I only felt with hers; like I'm at home, the way you hug me, like you feel the need to held me agains you and caress my hair, she was the only one who did that, and the way you smile," I breathed out the last words overwhelmed by my thoughts and feelings. "That smile that shows everything you feel and screams I survived, it just make me want to fight every second to be with you and never leave." I was caressing his cheek, he lauded in to my hand, my cheeks bright red, Cas was staring at me amazed by everything, a tear left his eye as a smile plastered through his face, that smile I love so much.

"Dean..." He whispered while moving my hand from his cheek and kissing it.

The food was brought a minute later, we were staring at each other, I had this goofy grin on my face, he was laying his head in his hand, his eyes never left mine.

We ate and made meaningless conversation, we laughed and held hands, we drank more champagne and told jokes.
It was perfect, I payed the dinner not caring at how much it was, we decided to leave through the garden, it was full of this arcs of flowers and roses, Cas stopped at the middle of it and looked at me.

"What did I do to became this lucky?" He uttered and pulled me close, I surrounded his waist with my arms as his surrounded my neck, his face was so close I could kiss him, his eyes were closed his face calm but a trace of a smile lingered in it, I was so nervous, I was about to press my lips to his when a drop of water fell in my face, I looked up making Cas open his eyes, he looked up as it started raining.

"This can't be any more cliché." I said looking down to him and smiling, he was still staring up, he closed his eyes and let the rain pour into him, he turned his face down and looked at me, he closed his eyes and rested his forehead to mine, I felt an urge as I move closer to him, our lips connected and suddenly everything in the world was okay, my body was full of this addictive energy, he licked my bottom lip asking for permission, I opened my mouth and our tongues battled agains each other, I pulled him as closer as I could, the rain falling to us, the smell of rain, flowers and his strawberry shampoo filled my nostrils, his hands intertwined with the hair on my nape, his lips tasted like strawberry and champagne, we ended the kiss because we were out of breath, we pressed or foreheads together as I smiled.

"Never knew I could feel like this." I mumbled closing my eyes happy.

"What do you mean?" He said confused.

"Like I've never seen the sky before, and now that I did I will never come back." I whispered, my eyes opened to a teary eyed Cas staring at me like I was the most precious thing in the world, he pressed his lips to me again, this kiss was passionate and needy, he ended it and let go of me smiling, I let go of him as he grabbed my hand and we kept walking toward my baby, and for the first time I didn't care that we were both wet and getting into baby because for the first time I had someone that I cared more than my car.

"Dean..." Cas said sitting next to me and turned to me, I turned to him too, we were parked in the parking lot, he smiled and peck my lips, I smiled and started the car.

The drive was comfortable, Cas would kiss my cheek sometimes and we held hands all the time, he would comment about something and we would both laugh, we got to his house and I told him to wait while I left my car and ran to the other side to open his door, he laughed as he got out, I closed the door and walked him to his door, I took his hand and kissed it, he looked at me and stopped at his door, I kissed him and wrapped my arms around him, he did the same and we kissed for a while, we broke the kiss and between breaths Cas spoke.

"Do you want to come in." His eyes were nervous, I kissed him again lightly.

"Not tonight Cassie, you're not ready and I want to do this right." He looked at me in shock and nodded blushing.

"Okay..." He mumbled and looked down, I giggled and lifted his head to mine.

"It's not because I don't want to, because I do and really much, but..." I trailed of and blushed. "I don't want to rush things and I really like you. I want to make things right, okay?" I said caressing his cheek and giving him one last kiss. "Goodbye Cassie, I should go before I give into temptation." I chuckled and took a step back, he smiled.

"Thanks for everything Dean, it was lovely." I smiled at him and nodded. "Goodnight." I pecked him once more and tinned to my car, I heard Cas chuckling in his doorstep as I got into baby, I waited for him to get into his house and drove away, my stomach was filled with butterflies and baths and all that could move because all I could feel were Cas' lips on mine and I couldn't be happier.

****************************
Author's note ****************************

So I hope you liked this because this has been one of my favorites of all.

Tell me what do you think about that kiss? It's my first time describing one so it was hard but here it is and I hope you liked it as much as I did.

And please comment.

Do it.

I love you.
Vote, comment and share.

Fer.

Btw if someone noticed the moulin rouge song a bit changed it was because I was hearing it and it just felt right.