Chapter 54 Is everything you see true?

A woman in green clothing emerged from the crowd. She had a medicine box on her shoulder and held a thin boy in her hand. She said: "This little brother has epilepsy. You must not move him at will. You let go first and I'll check on his condition."

The guard looked at the steward, who subconsciously refused: "No, I've sent someone to find the doctor."

The woman in green frowned, with a hint of displeasure, "I am also a doctor."

Steward Yu looked hesitant, "Sister, may I ask where you studied? Which medical hospital did you study in? Is there anyone else who can corroborate it?"

The boy rushed to say: "My mother just came back from Yuzhou. She is a famous doctor. The villagers line up to see her every day!"

Yuzhou? You mean, there is no proof?

Steward Yu twirled his beard, wondering: "This..., Sister, human life is a matter of heaven and earth..."

The woman in green clothes had already taken out the old cloth bag from the medicine box and twisted out a long needle. She couldn't be bothered to say more to him and said, "Get out of the way."

At this time, Xiao Qi was having difficulty breathing. His face was blue, and there was foam coming out of the corner of his mouth.

Xie Miao thought for a moment and said: "Steward Yu, this lady carries a medicine box with her and smells of herbs. She must be proficient in medicine. I don't know when Xiao Liu will be back, but Xiao Qi's condition obviously cannot wait long. You might as well let her take a look at Xiao Qi and don't delay the opportunity for treatment."

Seeing that Xiao Qi's condition was getting worse, then a rapid roar came from his throat, the onlookers began to worry: "He is almost dying, so let the female doctor try!"

Steward Yu had no choice but to get out of the way.

The woman in green glanced at Xie Miao and asked with a smile: "Miss, can you please take care of the child for me?"

Xie Miao immediately stood beside the child and said, "No effort at all, please hurry and take a look at Xiao Qi."

The woman in green knelt down. After enquiring and listening to everything, she examined then skilfully placed needles on Xiao Qi's head, neck, hands, and waist. She also asked the guards to help him sit up and massage his fengchi acupuncture point.

In just half a stick of incense, Xiao Qi's breathing had stabilized and his complexion gradually recovered. At the same time, Xiao Liu and the doctor arrived late.

The doctor watched for a while and saw that the woman in green was skilled in acupuncture. He praised her repeatedly, "It's the long-lost acupuncture technique of Taizhou. How wonderful! How wonderful!"

The woman in green didn't change her expression, but Steward Yu couldn't help but ask: "Doctor Qiu, why is acupuncture so good?"

Doctor Qiu's spittle flew everywhere when he spoke, "Acupuncture treats internal diseases externally, using acupuncture points as gates to unblock the meridians and regulate Qi and blood." There is a saying in "Acupuncture Classic A and B ": "A wise doctor treats the disease before it occurs, those who can treat diseases in the early stage can only be regarded as a better acupuncture doctor. Acupuncture doctors who could not predict and diagnose early into treatment are unqualified acupuncturists."

The medicine boy next to Doctor Qiu coughed twice and reminded the Master: You are talking too much again.

Doctor Qiu was still unfinished but could only say: "In short, there are thousands of acupuncture techniques, among which the Taihui Acupuncture technique created by the genius doctor, Bian Que, is the most miraculous. It is a pity that it was lost a hundred years ago."