44

Mu Ran continued 44
2023-11-07 11:32 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Lin Han didn't come today. Jian Ning had family matters and she hadn't been in the country recently. The two grown men, Lu Yuan and He Xudong, didn't have anything interesting to do. They were just drinking and chatting in the bar box. When Lu Yuan hung up the phone, He Xudong shook his head and asked with a smile: "What surprise do you want to give him? It's so mysterious."

Lu Yuan chuckled, leaned in front of He Xudong and whispered a few words.

After hearing this, He Xudong put the wine glass in his hand on the table, frowned and said, "Okay, don't make any more trouble."

"Hey, why are you just causing trouble? I'm not doing this for his sake!" Lu Yuan raised his voice with some dissatisfaction.

He Xudong's mouth showed a helpless smile. Lu Yuan had never seen with his own eyes how crazy Yi Tian was for Mu Ran, so he came up with these crooked ideas. Apart from other things, Yi Tian had not been outside following so long. Even if a person behaves recklessly, you can know what his attitude is. It's just that Lu Yuan is so virtuous. If you stop him this time, he will cause you more trouble next time. He Xudong didn't try to persuade him anymore, and turned to chat with Lu Yuan about other topics.

When there was a sound at the door, He Xudong turned his head and saw Yi Tian, but he was stunned for a moment and said nothing.

He is much thinner than before, and his facial features look more serious, even a little harsh. He is no longer as irritable and impatient as before, and looks much calmer. Yi Tian rarely comes out to hang out with them now. He Xudong hasn't seen him for a long time. For some reason, this change makes He Xudong a little scared.

Lu Yuan also saw the difference in Yi Tian, but he didn't think about it deeply. He just shouted that Yi Tian would risk his life for work now.

Yi Tian smiled and didn't explain much. He sat down and poured himself a glass of wine.

He Xudong knew that Yi Tian's stomach problem had never been cured. Last time he heard from Su Wenyang that it seemed to be getting worse, so he frowned and looked at him, "Okay, don't drink. I'm not asking you to fight for wine today. Sit down." Let's chat."

Lu Yuan, who was next to him, also answered, "No brother, why are you working so hard? Is the Yi family about to collapse or something?" Lu Yuan is a hedonistic person who can't understand Yi Tian's whole body. What's the matter with my crazy state of mind when it comes to work?

Yi Tian did not answer Lu Yuan's words, turned to look at him, and asked in a calm voice: "Your eldest brother hasn't given you any trouble recently?"

Although Lu Yuan is a second-generation idiot, he has not caused any big trouble for the Lu family until now, all because he has a capable elder brother who controls him more strictly than his father. Lu Yuantian was not afraid of anything, he was just afraid of his brother, just like a mouse is afraid of a cat. When he heard the word "big brother", his whole body trembled.

"Okay, I don't care about you anymore, and don't come here to recruit me." Lu Yuan screamed at Yi Tian with a headache, and then without waiting for Yi Tian's reply, he shouted to the waiter at the door, "Bring me some more wine."

The man answered and went out, and the three of them chatted.

Someone came in with a tray to deliver drinks. Yi Tian was asking He Xudong how Xu Ran was doing when he accidentally glanced at the person from the corner of his eyes. He suddenly stopped talking and stood up suddenly and grabbed the person's wrist. The man was frightened and shook his hands. The valuable wine fell to the ground and broke into pieces with a "dong" sound.