Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town

Date: 22 July 1946/1646

-Fenn Kingdom-

At the Huge Rocky Observation Tower of the Fenn Kingdom. The Huge Rocky Place is Been Made into a Observation Tower that Always on The Watch For any Palpadian Fleet that Will Approaches The Island of Fenn With the Intent to Burn it To The Ground. Since, The Incident in Fenn Sea That was on East Side with the Land Stretched Through it. The Capital City and The Two Was not In the Same Side With the Land Going From South Stretched to the North Closing From the Town of it Sea. So, The Town Was Not Been Attack by the Subjugate Fleet as They Heading to Capital City Instead of Other Town.

In the Observation Tower, With the Sea Splash Calming and The Bird Flew Over heel With Their Sound Ring Across The Calm Ocean Sea. As One of the Observer Men Look through the Spyglass at Sea. But, Then, He Spotted Something on A Distance As He Adjusted the Distance View of His Spyglass To Make it Clear of the Distance.

Then, He See a Huge Fleet Approaching and Looking at The Flag that Bearing a Palpadian Flag. He Then Alert his Companion About the Oncoming Dread of Huge Fleet of Vessels.

Observer 1: Palpadian Imperial Navy! There Coming!

Observer 2: What!? They Already here!

Observer 1: Lit the Beacon!

Observer 2: Right on it!

The Second Observer then Get to The Beacon as It Ignite a Mechanism that Fire Out a Some kind of Flare.

The Flare that Was Fire from the Observation Tower have Reach the Town As A Captain of Fenn Shogun Army see the Flare Fire up through the Sky. As The Captain Look at The Flare and He Think that it Could be One thing, When the Flare are Fire for.

Captain: So, This Moment have Finally Came!

In Far Deep of The Shrine was Another Captain that Is been Guarded By one of the Shogun Soldier. As They both Look at The Sky to See the Beacon Flare Flew Through the Sky of The Alerting Enemy Incoming. They Both Rush for The Perparation of The Battle.

The Shogun Army Stationed at Nishinomiyako Town Was Been Alerted by the Beacon Flare as They Arms Themself For the Battle. This, The Palpadian Now Begun it Invasion Against the Fenn Kingdom have Now Begun. The Tourists of the Alliance have Been Evacuate From the Town As No Alliance Tourists Was There as They Now At the Combined Alliance Operation Base Locate to East Near of the Town.

-Combine Alliance Operation Base-

The Base Now Been Alerted By the Attack of Palpadian as Almost 6 Thousands Troop Stationed at Fenn. With the 4 Thousand of the Combine Forces Now Mobilize it Infantry, Tank, Artillery, Truck and Armoured Vehicles. Considered Was Only Small Forces Compared to Palpadian Forces, They Have Outrank in Term of Technology Advancement.

At the Airfield Near the Operation Base, 18 Aircraft Prepared it Take Off From the Runway With 10 BF109 Messerschmitt, 5 P-51 Mustang and 3 Yakovlev Yak-9 With Their Propelled Spin. The 18 Aircraft Now On Stand by for Further Take Off Until Then.

In the Operation Building, Two Major General From the US and German are Looking at the Map.

US Maj. General: We Have to Prepare for an Assault. But.... Trouble is..... Our Number is on Limit.

German Maj. General: We can Make it Count with it. We Still Have Superior Technology to Counter Their Obsolete Weapon.

US Maj. General: I Know, How The Mobilize of Our Force going?

German Maj. General: They already Prepared for the Deployment on the Town.

US Maj. General: So, Let get to the Plan, We Already have the Aircraft Deal with the Wyvern and The Troop Will take Care of The Troop at the Ground, While They Save Any Survivor Still Alive. I Already Think that The Battle Is Begin and The Troops Have Landed.