Officially his

Dear diary,

I went over to Liam's place today and told him about me and Harry.

"Aww that's so cute! I'm happy for you, lou." He grinned and handed me a coke.

I smiled. "Thanks, I feel so loved, li. He makes me so happy, even though the circumstances are still a bit shit to say the least."

He noticed my frown and tried to cheer me up. "You two will make it work, I can't see why you wouldn't."

I shrugged. "I guess so, but we're still staying at the hotel and it's getting kinda annoying to be honest."

Liam seemed to think for a moment. "You got some savings right? Maybe look for a appartment to rent?"

I hummed. "I will discuss it with Harry, for now we're just enjoying the moment."

With that the topic was closed and I could tell Liam didn't want to push it and let it go and I appreciated that.

We talked about school and the finals that were coming up.

"Whatcha gonna do when you finished school?" I asked Liam.

"I want to become a fitness instructer," he states and I nod.

"Good stuff! I want to become a medical assistent," I told him and he proudly smiled.

"Smart fella you are," he laughed and I chuckled.

"Maybe, I'm failing math though so I will need to work a bit harder and study more."

"You're clinging to Harry too much," he winks and we both laugh.

Liam is really a nice guy.

So yeah that's how our conversation went and he dropped me off at the hotel.

Harry and I had ordered some pizza and he's at practice right now, I feel like a housewife waiting for her husband to come home.

Oh well, I'm gonna watch a movie and hope I don't fall asleep before Harry comes back.

Until soon!

Love,

Happy lou