𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Oscar had never been so head over heels for anyone like he was with Amelia, so when he was asked if he wanted to spend Christmas with her family, he practically jumped at the chance. Arriving back in London after a long-haul flight from Australia took the life out of her, so bad she was forced to be a passenger in her car so Oscar could drive.

She walked through the door of her house at 9 am and could smell home-baked goods straight away, the girl pushing her suitcase as far into the hallway as possible before Sofia appeared at the door.

The ginger girl opened her mouth to talk but shut it when Amelia shut the door behind Oscar and went straight upstairs into her room, harshly slamming the door as Oscar looked at Sofia. He offered her a sympathetic smile before grabbing his girlfriend's suitcase, going upstairs to her room leaving Sofia with a frown on her face.

Amelia was asleep within minutes of lying down on her bed, having not slept at all on the flight home, but Oscar was wide awake and a little bored as she slept. He admired her for a few minutes before he got up and went downstairs, hoping to speak to Sofia who was sitting at the kitchen counter with a frown on her face.

"Hey." Oscar spoke, snapping the girl from her thoughts as she looked up.

"Hi." Sofia replied, an awkward silence settling among them.

"Is Logan okay?" She spoke after what felt like hours of silence.

"He's good, uh, headed back to Miami for Christmas. We left him at the airport for his connecting flight." Oscar hums as he sits across from her.

Oscar hadn't had much input on what had happened, only hearing that Logan and Sofia had split up and the girls weren't speaking anymore. He didn't know why exactly, but after seeing the messages Amelia had from Mason, he assumed it had something to do with that.

"Is uh... Amelia alright?" Sofia speaks once more.

"Quiet, actually, a lot quieter than usual. I think something's getting to her, but she's telling me she's fine." He continues, listening to Sofia sigh at herself.

They sat in silence for another half an hour before Amelia tiptoed downstairs and into the kitchen, scratching at her head and yawning at the same time. Oscar smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her as she waddled to him, pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

"I'm gonna go unpack." Oscar looks at her as she nods, leaving the kitchen and shutting the door behind him.

Both girls snapped their heads up as the lock turned from outside, "Osc did you just lock us in?"

"Yes and you're not leaving that kitchen until all is resolved. Logan and I will be upstairs." Oscar speaks, showing his facetime to Logan through the frosted glass on the door.

It was silent for a while, the two girls scrolling through their phones whilst Oscar was upstairs talking to Logan, who was waiting around for his flight to Miami. It wasn't long until Sofia became impatient, grabbing Amelia's phone from her hand as the brunette stared at her in confusion.

"I need you to listen to me, and not talk until I'm done." Sofia looks at her, the brunette nodding quietly.

"I haven't messaged Mason, not once. I never messaged him when you were together either, because he was a dickhead and I hated him and what he put you through. He's saying this shit to get to you, to get between us because he knows that no amount of shit that comes out of his mouth will ruin your career." Sofia speaks, looking Amelia in the eye.

"I promise, pinky promise even, that he is chatting nothing but pure lies, Mia. I haven't messaged him, I never used you to get to Logan and I am sorry if I ever made you feel like anything less than my best friend."

"You mean more to me then anyone else I know, you've helped me with so much and I will always try my hardest to do the same for you. And I am sorry for saying you're not being a good friend, you and Osc are in the honeymoon phase and you're so happy, I was letting my loneliness get in the way when I shouldn't have." Sofia finishes, rising to her feet as Amelia stared at her in shock.

"Sof." She smiles, tears welling in her eyes.

"I'm such an idiot, I was letting him get to me again. I love you a fucking tonne, and I'm sorry for saying the things I said to you." Amelia speaks softly, a small 'oof' leaving her mouth when Sofia squeezes her tightly.

"I'm also sorry about Logan." Amelia looks at her as Sofia shakes her head.

"I think we needed some time apart to be honest, growth and all that shit."

"You'll be back together in no time, because you're coming to Miami with us for his 21st." The brunette grins, listening to her best friend cheer before they start laughing together.

Oscar appeared around 5 minutes later and smiled at them both, joining the pair in the kitchen as they showed Sofia the various stupid videos from their Australia trip. Although it felt weird that Logan wasn't around to laugh with them, Oscar and Amelia were already devising a plan to get him and Sofia back together in Miami.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

lialasso

lialasso

🩷🩵

tagged; sofiajones

liked by oscarpiastri, logansargeant and 1,305,448 others

comments;

sofiajones FUCK U MASON
lialasso 😂😂😂

oscarpiastri where are my pic credits ffs
lialasso sorry 🙄

logansargeant i feel for oscar right now
sofiajones ur so rude
lialasso get outta here

landonorris ugh not the annoying ass duo
lialasso LEAVE OMG

masonmount 🙄
lialasso 😂😂😂

tap to load more comments...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷