PROLOGUE

"A mother gave birth to a baby
And the one bird was now hatched...."

As the rain is pouring heavely and their was a storm, there was a woman who gave birth in the middle of it.
"ahhhhhh! "the woman scream in agony, "push marilyn! push! "the doctor said to the woman named Marilyn"ahhhh! I can't I-can't anymore! "she response.

"you can do it hon"the husband said beside her while holding her hand
"landro....--"as Marilyn was about to speak, her tummy and her middle began to ache, "ahhhh, ahhhhh"she scream, "ok, one more push Mar,and the baby will come out now"the doctor exclaimed, Marilyn nooded in response and push one more time"ahhhhhhhhh"and there it is the baby was eventually born.

"Oh my!congratulations your baby is a baby girl!"the doctor said in a happy voice.the couple smiles beacause finally they have a child now.
The doctor handed the baby to the mother and said "what are you gonna name her? "she said while looking at the couple watching there baby  sleeping.

"We gonna name her Maliya, Maliya coper"Marilyn said while smiling.
The doctor smiles at her and got out of the room.
"she's so beautiful hon, just like you she have your pointed nose"the husband said"yes, she is landro"Marilyn said to his husband who's name is landro.
Landro got out of the room, para may time ang mag ina nya sa isat isa.

While she's smiling at her daughter's
Sleeping. she suddenly feel a sudden loose of breath she touched her heart while catching her breath. her smile began to fade as she's now panicking, "l-landro! "she scream her husband's name. her husband quickly opened the door of the room and got scared because his wife was catching his breath while tapping his chest.

"l-landro take M-maliya on my arms"
She said. landro ran to her and quickly get the baby and put in in the crib as soon he put down the baby, he quickly run to his wife"l-landro t-take c-care of o-our c-hild"his wife said while holding his face, "what are you saying Mar? "landro said to her wife
"I-im going to die now l-landro, I've been suffering a heart problem 2 years from now"Marilyn said to her husband while smiling and her tears strolling down to her cheeks.

"n-no you can't d-die, I-im c-calling the doctor"her husband said and quickly got out to call a doctor, she was about to stop him but she can't talk anymore cause time is running out.
She's calming his self and tapping his chest, while waiting her husband.

Landro's POV
I ran out of the room to find the doctor of my wife, and gladly I found the doctor, she was outside ready to leave, but I stop her. "doctor Sandra!" I shouted while catching my breath.
She turn her head on me and says.
"oh landro bakit ka hingal na hingal? .
Tanong nya habang naka kunot noo.

"k-kaylangan ka ni mar-marilyn, nawawalan sya ng hininga! "I said while trying to calm down.
Sandra the doctor looked at me seriously and said"it's time".
She ran to our room and saw Marilyn
Tapping her chest while looking pale.

Sandra's POV
As I got to there room there she was tapping her chest while looking pale.
I ran to her side and grab my stethoscope to feel Marilyn's heartbeat, I grab the torch(which is a flashlight ) and check his eyes.
I looked at Marilyn sadness in my eyes and said.
"you can't last Marilyn, it sad to say this is your l-last m-minute M-marilyn"
My words started to tremble beacause my best friend slash favorite patient was about to die. And i can't even do anything to save her.

Flashback
"Marilyn you can't be pregnant beacause you will gonna die"sandra said to Marilyn, but Marilyn just smiled and said "but, I want to be a mother sandra I want to feel the feeling of a mother holding her child in his arms"she said."and..... I want to give a child to landro beacause he wanted to become a father to"she said again. Sandra just sigh beacause she can't do nothing about her friend's decision.

Present (now)
Sandra knew about this is happening beacause the two of them get secretly
Pay attention of her sickness.
Marilyn told sandra na hindi nya dapat ito ipaalam sakanyang asawa dahil hindi sya nito papayagang maging buntis. Pero tutol si sandra dito. Nung araw na dapat nya ng sasabihin kay landro na may sakit ang kanyang asawa na si Marilyn. Peri nalaman nyang buntis na si Mar at huli na ang lahat.

Marilyn just smiled at the weakly and said"t-take c-care of our c-hild landro, at huwag mong kakalimutan sabihan sya ng Tungkol sakin"she said jokingly. Landro just chuckled a little beacause even though his wife are starting to go, she got even to tell a joke. "I will my love, I will tell her everything about you, and love her all my heart"he said back. But the question is. Is he gonna accept fate? She smiled at her husband's response. and turn her head on sandra who's quietly crying and sobbing.

"oh my sandra, don't cry don't cry, I will always stay in you heart and guide you above, and thank you for always there for me while I was pregnant, kahit alam kung tutol ka saaking decisyon ay tumahimik ka parin, mahal na mahal kita aking kaibigan, para nakitang kapatid. "
Sandra cried more beacause of her friend saying. Mar turn her head again on her husband. She touched his cheeks and gently taping it.
"my landro, I'm s-sory dahil tinago ko sayo ang aking sakit. Hindi ko sinabi saiyo dahil alam kung hindi moko papayagang mag-kaanak, dahil kapalit nito ang buhay ko, pero decisyon ko ito landro,decisyon ko ito na bigyan ka ng anak, at Sana mahalin mo sya ng lubos at sana.

"Tuparin mo ang iyong sinabi na mamahalin mo syang lubos sa iyong puso, at mahal na mahal na mahal k-kita a-asawa ko. p-paalam ".
As Marilyn said does words her eyes started to close.
Landro started to cry louder while hugging his wife"my love, why did you leave me at the sudden ahhhhh"
he yelled in agony, he can't accept the fact that his wife trade her life at there baby.

"Sorry Marilyn but I can't keep your promise nor my promise......"

🚨
Paalala:there's probably some wrong typos or grammar's.