Cunning Fox

5 years back

Anjali : Chote! I want to marry him and that's final.

Arnav : Di, why him? , he is still struggling in his carrier, he cannot take care of you.

Anjali : I trust him chote ! He accepted me knowing my condition. Who would accept a limp like me ?

"Di, you don't need anyone's sympathy. You are ASR's sister , after mom died , you are the one who stood by me in all phases. You are strong lady Di "

"He loves me chote!"

"But, Di why are you hurrying this marriage ? You met him just a month ago. Take your time Di. Marriage is not everything. Why did you leave your passion ? Painting , you were so good at it. Why don't you start Art gallery , I will help you "

"That's not what I want chote , I want marital life , I want to raise a family"

" Di, I'm not stopping you, Im just asking you to be financially independent and make your own name , you are so talented and capable. I don't want you to follow mom's footstep, I want you to have your own identity, own life apart from family".

"Family is my life chote , you are too young now to understand it "

"But Di, okay let me just do the background check of shyam. "

"Stop it chote , Anjali bitiya is saying what she wants right, why are you forcing her. She don't have the need to go and work outside , she is a woman , and my bitiya knows what is the right path , women's true virtue lies in marital life. You don't believe in marriage , that does not mean everyone should dance according to you. What will Damad ji think if we perform background check and all , I can see Damaji is a good man and accepting our bitiya even with her condition. What more do we want ? , with or without your permission this marriage will happen chote" declared Nani

"Unbelievable " Arnav muttered angrily and stomped out

-------------------------------------------------------

Present

Raizada's were having evening tea served by HP in hall.

Nani : Im feeling very scared for chote. From the time Kushi bitiya has left us , he is acting weird. He has locked himself in that room and rarely speaks to any of us.

Akash : I was too thinking the same thing Nani , Kushi ji's death has somewhat shocked Bhai , but I had always thought he didn't like Kushi ji , they both would always bicker like mortal enemies , I don't understand why Bhai is getting affected this much.

Anjali : I know my chote very well , the hatred was just mask he wore. I would always sense that even though he said he loathed the sight of Kushiji , deep down he yearned for her. I really thought someday they both would realise this . But .... The fate had played it's game again ...

Mami : Hello hi bye bye , whats you sayings Anjali bitiya , Arnav bituwa and that Patti saree...

Akash : mom please for gods sake , stop calling them with that nonsense names atleast now , Kushiji is no more, its not good . Please give respect atleast to the deceased.

Manorama held her head low with realization.

Nani : I was thinking about the incident in Gupta home during Kushi's Shanti havan. The way that kalash flew on its own.....

Anjali : Han Nani , and the Panditji scolded chote saying he did something . I'm getting very scared Nani , pandit ji was saying , Kushi ji's soul is not in peace , what if chote get hurt .....