~12~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Happy reading ❤️

Listen the above song ☝️☝️

Chapter is long but don't worry you will enjoy it.

Author's pov ~

"We got a buisness proposal from Asher Volkov. Oh my god i can't believe ."she excitedly said.

"Really?" Samaira seems surprise by the revelation.

"Yes. We got the email under Volkov and co. by his p.a Liam costa." Dhriti shared the details.

"It's going be their first buisness in India. If we agree to partner with them." She explained further.

"Okay we will ask the other board members about this than we can tell our decision." Samaira said but deep down she is thinking
why that blue eyed jerk wants to do buisness with them.

There are lots of brands with big name than why not them.

But again why will he plot something against her . He is not an ordinary man.

"What are you thinking?" Dhriti question brought her from the la la land.

"I am thinking why he wants to his first buisness with us there are lots of companies with better market value than why us ?" She put her thoughts infront of her.

"May be they liked our business ideas and the concept behind this brand. Because there are very few brands like us"dhriti said thinking about him.

"Hmm.. maybe. Ok leave all these, it is too late. You go home and I'm also leaving. We will talk about it tomorrow."
_______________________

Next day ~

Samaira pov ~

After discussing with the other board members we came to the conclusion that we should agree to be partner with them.

One of the member, Mr. Bhatiya said that it will be very beneficial for us and our business will gain more recognitions and will flourish and that only because of him.

"Did you call me?" I look forward.

"Yes. Inform them we accept the proposal and let me know their decision." I said and she nodded in agreement and went away to her cabin.

A message pinged on my phone. It was from ritika, she has sent pankaj jha number.

I'm debating whether I should call him or not?

I think I should call him .

I dialled his number. Ring* ring* and he picked up the call.

Me : Hello! Am I talking to Mr. Pankaj jha?

Pankaj : yes. But may i know who are you?

Me: hi pankaj, this is Samaira rajput here.

Pankaj: Samaira? I'm sorry but I don't remember anyone with that name.

Me: hey we were in same clg . Year 2019 , batch no. 58. Now do you remember.

Pankaj: Samaira rajput the topper of our clg. I'm sorry I didn't recognise you.