chapter : 11

you and me, could write a bad romance.

.

(happy 5K everyone!! tysm <33 and here's a double update for y'all lovelies)

.
.

it's been two days since yeonjun took jungkook to his home. he seemed to have gotten a lot better.

jungkook cleared his mind properly, trying not to think about the horrible death of the lady, that he got to see, right infront of his eyes.

he concentrated more on how to get the information about seokjin instead. all these are just distractions. he must be brave, to save his family. it's in his hands now. and he'll do anything, to save them.

yeonjun and namjoon were not home; they were at their work place. namjoon will be back at night from his office, and yeonjun will be here in the evening after his park time job.

so jungkook is left all alone in the house, bundled up in the couch with pillows and blankets, watching tv. he sighed, getting bored by every passing minute. he felt determination spike up to his head, in saving his family.

just then, his phone rang, he got out of his trail of thoughts to see who that'd be, "yeonie?"

"hey kooks. what's up?"

"nothing just sitting here doing nothing. oh– and what do you want me to cook today?"

"namjoon hyung's gonna kill me for making you do this, but okay you make delicious food, I can't hold back."

jungkook giggled, "you're free now?"

"yeah, got a lil break. thought I'd check up on you, I know you'll be bored."

jungkook hummed, as he scrolled through his phone, knowing well yeonjun doesn't like it. but he loves to annoy him.

"oh— taehyung hyung just texted me."

"details."

jungkook laughed before reading his text out loud, "how are you? you feeling better?"

"uh-huh"

"I wanna see you. can I come ove?" he paused, "what should i say?"

"I mean, you can't say don't come over, can you?"

"well, I already did. two days ago. and I feel bad."