Chapter - 1 New Mission

📍Seoul South Korea

Y/n's POV :

Today there was no much sunrays and at the same not much clouds but it was a cool weather and I was standing in front of the University all blank only knowing it's my new mission and the important one to get back my revenge and I closed my eyes for few couple of seconds thinking......

*FLASHBACK*

📍 Australia

Y/n : You have got no choice better tell me where he is.

He was Australian sitting on his knees begging for his life from me and I was asking the location of my target from him.

That man : If I tell you he will not let me live peacefully, he will make my life hell.

Julia : I guess he doesn't want to live it's better not to waste time.

By saying this she pointed her gun towards his head and then that man..

That man : I will ... I will tell ..... He is in Se....Seoul and -

Once I heard Seoul I didn't waste a single second and took my gun and shot him.
With that I told Julius....

Y/n : Ask spy to create my fake identity as a Seoul university student and let's move on to Seoul, it's time for him(target) to die.

After few days.....

📍London Xavier Mansion

Dadu : You mean you are going as Lee
Y/n to Seoul and you will be the student of Seoul University??

Y/n : Of course I am

Dadu : It means you will build new and different relationsh-

I didn't let him continue and cut off saying...

Y/n : I am going there just to get back my revenge and not to make some sh*tty non sense there.

Dadu didn't say anything but he was smiling with a smirk, I just ignored it

Dadu : So it means you just let your hair grow to look like a student.

Y/n : Not exactly since I knew I have to hide my identity , not only as student even if I had to act as normal woman and then that bastard told that he is in Seoul so I felt I should better stalk him as a student rather than anything else and I am sure he can never identify me in long hairs.

He just hmmed and I continued...

Y/n : So for few months I won't be here so you need take care of everything and I am taking Julius and Julia with me and most important thing you are not coming there at any cost !

I expected him to argue for that but he just ....

Dadu : As my queen's wish

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I shrug off my thoughts when I realised the uniform is too uncomfortable for me as I don't remember when was the last time I wore a skirt

Y/n : This one su*ks...

Said while making myself comfortable with that short skirt