𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

□□□□□□□□

ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ Keira1526 MARINAWILLOWS katieknisley ʷʰᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵃᵗᵉᵈ
□□□□□□□□

Chattering was heard as students filed into the cafeteria for food. The seven were seen on a separate table, all looking tired and bored. Ben had his head rested on the table, Emilia resting her head on Aiden's shoulder as he stared at his food. Logan and Taylor were eating while Ashlyn and Tyler just sat there bored.

'Just as awkward as I thought it would be' Ashlyn thought before she was caught by surprise at the words that left the male Hernandez' mouth.

Mike sighed at his daughters antisocialness as he looked at his wife who was looking anywhere but at him.

Emilia crackled under her breath at the fact that she was hearing her cousin's thoughts. Maybe she'd find some blackmail worth material after so long.

"I think we should go back to Savannah." Everyone turned to look at Tyler in surprise.

"Safe to say that something happened in Savannah?" Mingjun said while narrowing his eyes at the screen.

"Probably," mike responded as the two brother in laws stared expectantly at the screen wanting to know what happened.

Logan sweated, "I thought we all agreed it was too dangerous?"

"So what? We're just supposed to let things stay as they are?" Tyler seemed annoyed and angry. He was fed up with all the danger that he and his sister were put in every single night and wanted it to stop. He already had so many things to take care off and this situation of theirs was not relieving any of his stress- instead it was adding into it.

Tyler's hands formed a fist. He didn't like how his feelings were being projected for everyone to see, especially people he didn't know but most definitely his sister and mother. He didn't want the two worrying about him, that was his job ever since their dad had died and their mum was too deep into her grief.

"I'd rather be semi-stuck than permanently stuck," Ashlyn responded. Emilia looked between the two knowing they would end up arguing any minute now.