03

I woke up at 8:30.

It took me an hour to find something in Mishthi's closet that fit me and didn't make me look like I stole a kid's clothes.

I'm really hoping one of the two employees I've opened up the bakery for the least, I wasn't going to show up to the cafe. He didn't know me. I didn't know him, there's no need to stretch the matter anymore.

The cafe we stopped at yesterday wasn't really that far from my bakery, flour and Espresso co, I named it after a very little Google search, I had an hour to decide what my career was going to be before my father could offer me to work at his boss's company's canteen.

I wasn't really going to the cafe, I just wanted to see if he came there or not and if he did, I just wanted to see if he was waiting or not. It was all pure curiosity. Nothing else.

Until I saw him getting out of the car.

If I had been here by 8, he would've made me wait for an hour and a half?

Men.

Walking past the cafe that's the reason for the 20% loss in my sales, I reached my bakery, I could spot three of our usual customers inside while a group of teenagers were standing outside, please get inside too.

"That's not where we decided to meet." I heard his voice, almost jumping in surprise before turning to him.

"Sorry, do we know each other?" I asked. I wasn't expecting him to recognise me without my horrendous make-up, let alone follow me.

"In case you have multiple fathers of your child-"

I narrowed my eyes at him before throwing his words back at him, "Excuse me? I don't know who the fuck you are and what you're playing at-"

"I have a proposition." He interrupted, looking at his wristwatch.

"No." I immediately denied it. I have enough on my plate right now, I don't want anything else.

"Let's get married."

"Woah, What?" I looked at him, is he okay in the head? What is wrong with this guy, "you know what? Get some help." I turned around and walked inside the bakery, closing the door and turning the 'open' sign to 'close'.

Why do I only attract creeps and weirdos?

The four teenagers standing outside started to walk away watching the closed door. Not like they were gonna get anything, half of these kids visit just to click pictures and gossip for hours, and leave without getting even the cheapest cookie.

He looked at me with a raised brow, I'm not allowing this man in, and right at that moment one of my employees had to arrive. Of course.

He walked inside with Junaid, looking at me with his expressionless face. He's got one of those faces you wanna smash into a wall whenever you see them.

"Why don't we take a seat?" He asked, taking a seat at the nearest table he could see.

"What do you want?"

"You made a mess, now you're going to help me clean that up." He replied with a shrug.

"Excuse me? I made a mess?" I pointed at myself, "I was more than ready to tell your mum the truth, you're the one who dragged me into your fake story." I took a seat, whispering to him. I don't want my employees to know this, they'll look at me with those judgy eyes.

Ignoring me, he ordered two espressos before turning back to me, "Nice place."

"I'm aware."

"Are you in a relationship?" He asked.