legally

10:10 AM

"Where do you wanna go?" Pete asked as we just sat in his car.

"Amusement park?"

"We're not kids anymore Kao."

"But it's not just made for kids.It's made to have fun.Besides we're only in our twenties."

"It's not just twenties.It's the perfect time to get marriage."

Kao blushed and Pete smirked.

"Whatever I still wanna go."

"Okay whatever my hubby say."

"Who do you called hubby huh?Just drive."

At the amusement park...

"Let's try roller coaster!?"

"No way!"

"Why?"

Kao didn't know Pete is a scaredy cat yet.Actually Pete didn't like amusement park not because he thinks it's childish.It's mainly because of the this big and terrible things.

He just accept Kao request because he didn't think Kao would love this things so much.The merry-go-round they just ride was also a torture to him.

"Ummm why don't we just go around and eat something?"

"That's not fun!Come on!I know you're gonna love it!"

Oh I'm gonna hate it...

Pete thought and just like that they both ride roller coaster.Pete was full of sweat and rethinking his choices over and over again but it was too late.

After the ride...

"Just tell me you're scared."

"W-What!?I'm not scared...."

"See you can't even speak properly even though it ended twenty minutes ago."

Pete just look at Kao.He just can't seem accept that he's scared just because of a child thing.

"I can't believe you passed out there.You gave me a heart attack." Kao said and laugh afterwards.

Pete just glared at him.He can't get mad but he can't laugh too.

Just like that the couple have a unforgettable day at the amusement park.Especially to Pete.

11:55 PM

Pete and Kao just arrived at Kao house.

"Look Pete it's so late my mom would be very worried."

Kao said and look over his watch.He got out of the car follow by his boyfriend.

"You're with me anyway.She's know nothing's gonna happen when you're with me."

Pete said and wink at Kao.

"You're so full of yourself.You didn't even allowed me to go out after ten with others."

Pete smiled mischievously.

"I'm gonna go."

"Wait wait!"

Pete said and hold Kao hands.He looked at his watch all the time.

"Wait...."

12:00 PM

The clock alarm was ringing and Kao look dumbfounded.Pete smile widely and said

"Happy Birthday Kao."

After a minute of realization Kao smile.

"You planned this right?"