22. Launch Teaser

Launch Teaser

FEW WEEKS LATER

Y/n watched Jungkook and Hana play together in the garden. 

Day by day, she was getting used to being married to Jungkook. Even though she had been unsure at first, she was starting to feel comfortable with their family life.

But deep down, Y/n knew she shouldn't get too comfortable. She had promised herself to keep her distance from Jungkook. She didn't want to blur the lines of their relationship. 

Yet, as time passed, she found herself feeling more and more drawn to him, even though she tried to resist.

Y/N knew she had to be careful not to let her emotions get the best of her. But whenever Jungkook looked at her, she couldn't help but feel the nostalgia of their love. 

She busied herself with tasks, trying to ignore the growing connection between them, but it was becoming harder to ignore, when they are living in the same house.

~*~

Jungkook and Y/n sat side by side in his car as they drove to the J Seok Co, a routine they had adopted since they got married.

TIME SKIP

There was a big board meeting happening in the office with the chair man. 

The meeting room buzzed as Jung HoSeok (Hobi), the chairman of J Seok Co, led the discussion. Jungkook and Y/n listened intently as various topics were covered, their minds focused on the tasks at hand.

(When they are at office, they address each other by their first names.)

 Hobi turned to Y/n. 

Hobi: "Mrs Jeon (Y/N is now married to Jungkook, so she is Mrs Jeon now), there's an exciting opportunity I'd like to discuss with you. 

There's an upcoming event in Gangnam, and many K-pop idols and Korean actors will be participating. I think it's the perfect opportunity for you to do a small event launch for your products.... like a teaser. 

I think you should have a presence at the event to create some buzz before the Official launch. You can have Miss Ava as your assistant and prepare your work as soon as possible. The event is this Sunday, meaning you have 4 days to get everything ready."