One Shot : Where am I ? (English)

Little reminder :

Y/n = Your first name or your nickname
Y/ln = Your (last) name
E/c = Eye color
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length (short, mid-length, long...)

If there are other things, I will add them, don't worry.

My first language isn’t English, so there might be a lot of grammar or conjugation mistakes. Sorry about that !

I wake up like every morning with dark circles and being tired, having not slept all night

I wake up like every morning with dark circles and being tired, having not slept all night. I'm insomniac so to pass the time I watch anime on my phone or PC... My favorite anime is Tokyo Revengers! Well, the animation isn't great compared to others, but I love it all the same! I must have read all the mangas around thirty times and watched the series, pfff, countless times!

Okay, back to me and my morning routine: I get up, get dressed, and go to wash my teeth and face and end up brushing my hair. I decide to leave them tied up and go outside. I don't eat breakfast in the morning, I don't see any point in eating straight away after waking up. Besides, I'm already big enough as it is. I try to eat as balanced as possible, but hey... When you go to a bakery to buy a small baguette and you come out with lots of pastries and not even the bread you came to get, it's complicated. ..

I was waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green and I passed. Today I do nothing, as usual. I don't have any friends to go out or party with, I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, I don't have parents, brothers and sisters. Just nothing.
As I was thinking, an idea came to mind.

- And if...

I started running back to my building. I took the stairs as usual but didn't stop at floor number 13, where my apartment was, but continued until I reached the roof.
I stood on the edge and thought about my sh¡tty life.

- That's too stupid, why didn't I think of that sooner?! I say to myself as I start to cry.

I thought about everything one last time. But the only thing that came to me was anime.

- Does reincarnation exist? If so, I would love to go into an anime. Tokyo Revengers, that would be a good idea...

Then I let myself fall.

.....

- She is fine ?

- Wtf, is she still alive at least?

My vision was blurry and I could only hear people talking around me. But, these voices, I have the impression of having already heard them somewhere...

- What the h€ll are you guys doing here?! What is happening ?

-Draken! There's a girl lying on the ground!