𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

(𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕)

Thomas' head hung in resignation as the cold air of the night nipped his face. He was now standing right outside the dance venue.

He exhaled in desperation standing in the middle of a parisian street, now completely unsure of where guy man went.

As people walked around him in the narrow street, cars whirring past him shot down the street. That's it...

"I know where he is." Thomas said quietly under his breath. The car he just observed trail down the bumpy street was headed towards Laura's house.

"That has to be it.. right?.. or.. am I thinking too much about this.?" his asked himself.

His legs eventually pulled him towards the sides of the street, to give way to passing people. His jacket brushed against the brick wall behind him, and the distant conversations humming like bees around him made him even more tired.

"I'll.. just swing by Laura's house tomorrow. To check.. if he's there.." He thought, respecting guy man's space at the minute.

After all, Natalie did kiss thomas.. and even if he didn't initiate the kiss.. it still hurt guy man.

And not to forgetting to mention, he just needed to get Natalie out of his flat... because knowing her.. she was probably still there.

———♡︎

"Well there is something.. you could do." Guy man mumbled.

Laura nodded slightly, then smiled reassuringly. "Sure.. what is it?."

"Could.. you.. um.. you know.. " he blushed embarrassedly, and he felt his naturally reserved demeanour crack into that of a timid child.

"...yes...?" Laura added, raising an eyebrow.

Guy man cleared his throat a bit then fiddled with his hands. He didn't usually like doing this.

"could you help me.. find a way to tell Natalie I like her?.. even if.. she doesn't feel the same? I just feel like I should tell her before ... Thomas does. It would.. be better that way."

What guy man didn't realise was that, Thomas already told Natalie that guy man was in love with her.

Guy man nervously watched Laura's expression relax, and then he let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh.. yeah. I.. can help." Laura then sat up and offered a reassuring smile.

"Was that all you wanted to ask..?" she added.

Guy man slightly laughed.

"I know I made it sound dramatic, I just don't usually go around asking.. people how to confess to someone."

"No worries. It's just me... I'll help you all you need." Laura's smile widened a bit.

Guy man smiled too, then stood up.

"Mind if I then just... use your bathroom and sleep on the couch?.. it's kind of late now."

"Yeah- right.. I forgot how late it was."

As guy man travelled further down her small house into her bathroom, laura moved her coffee table down the living room, and pulled out the couch extension from underneath the couch, turning it into a small bed. she threw a blue pillow near the arm rest of the couch and took the knitted blanket, throwing it closer to the pillow.

———★

Opening the door to his flat, and shutting it behind himself, Natalie ran out into the hallway.