Chapter 3

16 years ago

In a dark room was a young girl watching her peers playing around in the neighbourhood.

"Don't tell me you want to join them" her dad came startling her as he joined her.

Keeping quiet her father got angry and harshly dragged her chin upwards his long nails penetrating into her fragile skin as she faces him.

"Don't make me angry I asked you a question" He spat at her.

With fear she closed her eyes, shaking her head

"Are you dumb can't you talk or should I remove your tongue so I know you really can't talk".

Hearing that could only frighten the seven year old the more as she remembered following her dad into the forest and saw her father doing it to a man, she could still remember the look of fear in the man's eyes and the sickening smile plastered on her father's face.

"No sir", she said still shaking.

"Don't make this mistake again next time"

Coming closer to ear he whispered,

"unless you want to be punished again".

**************
Olivia's pov

After I finished my work for the day, I went outside searching for my bodyguard but after searching for over 8 minutes and not finding him I really regretted not collecting his number.

"I feel bad for other men", I heard someone say sounding awfully familiar

"they must be so jealous of this handsomeness I potray" going closer I saw Leo giving flying kisses to his reflection on the window running his hands through his hair.

"How can you be so handsome, I wish I could date you, even as a guy I can----- ".

"Are you checking yourself out", I asked him slightly chuckling.

Leo's pov

Looking at myself in the window I suddenly flinched when I heard someone say

"Are you checking yourself out",

Ofcourse it had the hot girls that would be catching me at wrong embarrassing times today. Today is just not my day.

"Uhm actually you see". I started but as usual my intrusive thoughts continued

"I peed on my body till I was 15" I shouted out feeling the heat rising to my cheeks.

Looking down I heard her snicker

"Aww is Tinkle McSprinkle shy"

"No actually I uhm-you-we-you-uhmmm-fi..."

"Just keep quiet and drive me home"

"Why? I was employed as your bodyguard not driver"

"Well I gave my driver holiday, his wife just had to have a complicated delivery, any way you are my temporary driver from now on don't worry I will pay you extra" she said waving her car keys in my face.

Time skip

Olivia's pov

Entering into my house I removed my shoes throwing it anywhere as I shouted for my mum before hearing other extra voice. My worst nightmare.

Guest in the house

"Honey it's good you are home I invited our neighbours for dinner",my mum enthusiastically dragged me to them.

I pleaded in my mind for it not to be them.

"Olivia you are home"

I looked to see a fake smile plastered on her face.

Ignoring her I asked my mum why she invited them.

"Well since you two were basically childhood friends I invited them over plus I know you are a good neighbour".

"Since when, just last week Mr Fisher 2 blocks away from us has been looking for his dog for about a week let's just say the dog calmed me down of all my stress of 2 weeks ago, I only pity the child that I caught watching me let's just say he did not like dog stew".

"She's just joking" my mom hurriedly told Mia's mum

Raising my eyebrows in disbelief "mum you know I would never joke about stuffs like that".

"Look at that the foods ready" my mum said changing the topic.

Everyone moved to the dinning while my mum served the food.

And everyone started praying, not caring about what they were doing I started eating my food and that caught their attention.

"Aren't you going to join us in prayer " Mia's mum asked.

"Oh no, I don't believe in God" I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

Looking at my mum I gave her the tell-this-oldie-to-mind-her-business-before-things-get-ugly-like-her-face.

"Forget about her and let's continue praying" my mum said laughing awkwardly.

After we finished eating I was so glad they were soon leaving, cause there were so many times during dinner I was tempted to just shove a knife down Mia's mother throat because one of the worst kind of people in the world are the people who poke their nose in someone else's business.

As they were leaving Mia came up to me tapping me on the shoulders and asked.

"Did you ever once consider me a friend ".

"I didn't" I told her

"Ofcourse", she scoffed

"I wish I listened to the others then"

She hissed slightly as I saw the little hope vanish in her eyes.

She turned around leaving as I slightly heard her saying under her breath.

"I can't believe I was the only one who valued our friendship".

As she left I went into my room picking up the silver bracelet i kept under my bed inside a box tracing the words on it.

Mivia

As I slept with it on that night.

*****************
Kor pov

"So have you thought about it" I asked the person opposite me as I realised I couldn't let that imbecile do the work alone.

"I know you also hate her, so why pretend to think about it", I continued.

"And you also need the money"

"You are right", I smirked in satisfaction as she said it

Very soon it will all happen as planned.