𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢

January 30th, 2023

Stefania POV

I was sitting on the couch when suddenly my phone dinged with a text. I was confused as I looked at it to see a text from Anastasia.

A Bettany:
Open your damn door bitch

I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the couch and slowly made my way down the hall towards the front door. I didn't really know why she was here, but I assume that it's either because she's bored or because they are dropping Aurora off to spend the night with me.

I slowly opened the door not bothering to look out to see who was all there before seeing Anastasia with Aurora. Aurora was grinning like a mad man as I looked at Anastasia.

"What do I owe this pleasure?", I ask as I looked at Stasi and she smiled a little.

"Florence has to film all night tonight for night shoots and I have meetings all day tomorrow. So I was hoping that I could drop Aurora off for the night and a hanging out with her Auntie day tomorrow", she says and I nodded as I let Aurora walk inside.

"Yeah that's fine with me, I have no plans tonight", I tell her as Aurora walked further into my house, probably to find Winnie.

"I hope I don't ruin any lovely dovey dates with a certain blonde, but I'm sure Aurora would be fine with her coming over. Florence may have slipped up and told her that Lizzie is in an open-marriage, she's not as hurt as we all thought she would be", she says and I nodded.

"Does she know about us?", I ask quietly and she shook her head as she responded, "That's for you two to decide, whether or not you'd want her to know".

"Okay, well I will text you tomorrow when I can come steal my daughter back. She hasn't had dinner and kind of asked for pizza before I told her she would be coming here. So she might ask you for that, so good luck. Love ya and see you tomorrow", she says before I shook my head as she walked back down my patio to leave.

I shut the door before locking it and making my way down to the kitchen. Winnie and Aurora were both laying on the floor looking at one another.

"So mama said you wanted pizza for dinner?", I ask and she snapped her head in my direction whilst smiling.

"Yes I do, but we can have something else", she tells me and I shook my head.

"I think tonight deems as an Auntie/Niece date night, so why don't you go bring your bag up to the guest room and we'll go buy the necessities to make homemade pizza", I tell her and she jumped up before racing out of the kitchen.

"CAREFULLY AURORA MAE. I DO NOT WANT MAMA OR MOMMY TO KILL ME", I yell which caused her to giggle.

"This one is going to be the death of me tonight, but I am glad that she's here. Because now I can spoil her without any form of implications", I thought to myself as I looked to see what all we'd need for pizza night.

- - -

January 31st, 2023

Elizabeth POV

I came home just over three weeks ago, and throughout these past three weeks my life feels way different. In a kind of fucked up way I guess I can say..

Robbie wasn't overly happy with me when I came back home, so I ran off to New York for a little to kind of lessen the arguments we had been having. I went mainly because of the new film, but also to just not have to be around him.

I didn't really understand the narrative of these fights, why he started them, why he did what he had been doing. I was just thankful they never turned physical, we'd fight for hours over in my honest opinion the most ridiculous things.