who is new guy

Someone POV
--You are mine, only mine. I have waited for you for so many years and you cannot do this to me. I want to have you in every way. Whatever happens to me, you are mine. Finally you are meet me... Devil laugh...

Yn's home...

Yn wake up and fresh up and went to kitchen to make breakfast...
She had breakfast and went outside for walk...

#one week after...

Yn's mom- yn get up we are going to shopping ...get up fast....

Yn- mom just 5 minutes mom...

Mom- What are you saying to me today, now when you go to your in-laws house, you will say this. Get up, we have to go shopping quickly and kang seong is coming to pickup....

Yn- huh yeah
Went to washroom and takes shower 🚿......

Outfit

She wear this clothes and went outside her future husband is waiting
She greetings him and you said your mom byee and went to shopping mall...

In car ....

Ks(kang seong)- you had your breakfast...
Yn- yeah you

Ks- had , you looking beautiful.. today..*smile*

Yn- thanks you*fake smile*
In her mind " such a boring guy I don't want marry him...I don't have any feelings to him...how I can marry him...I don't know why my heart never accept him..I know that he is my classmate but I don't like him...
TAEHYUNG where are you I'm really miss you when you come back...I want you not him...I love you taehyung....I don't where you went thatt day you never come back after that day...

Ks- yn yn

Yn- back to sense,, huh what...,not interested to talk him,,

Ks- heyy relax why are shouting at me
Can I ask something...

Yn- ask...

Ks- you like me....? "Touch his shoulder"

Yn- how dare touch me..."removed his hand from shoulder" listen I don't like you ... It just marrying to you because my family focused me to marry you such had a ugly boy...this is forced marriage it's all I don't have feelings on you...just stay away from me.. otherwise not good for you... understand...."angry"almost shouted at him...

Ks- I know you not like me but you escape from me .... you are mine ...I know you like taehyung... I know everything about u... Don't think that you are escape from me.... Just wait and watch .... What I will do...
I'm waiting for since long time... devil smile and went inside....

They reached shopping mall...

Yn went inside

Ks- yn yn wait I'm sorry I don't mean that..

Yn- this is first and last warning to you dare to touch me....

Ks- okay let's go...

In other side...

Someone is burning....

?- yn... What she is doing here...who is with her...what she wants to do....
Why he holding his hands...how dare to him ... touch to yn...I don't leave you...I want to kill him now it's self....

~phone vibrate ~
!!- hello good morning boss...

??- morning ... You find it that I told you about yn...

!!- yes boss I find that miss yn getting marry to kang seong mo's son kang seoug ho .... miss yn's dad business partner.... In this weekend....

??- what ...

!!- boss what you do know...

??-  where is others members call now call him now itself arrange the meeting...

??- I will call you later...

!!- ok boss

Thank you for reading coming soon next part thanks for reading coming soon 🔜 have a good day byee....

Thank you for reading coming soon next part thanks for reading coming soon 🔜 have a good day byee....💜