𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: MURDER, FLUFF, AND ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS

JUNE, [M/N], AND CAINE WERE RELAXING, [M/N] was just calming being spoon fed ice cream by Caine who just smiled whilst June was on her phone. She scrolled through insta reels to see this trend called "do you think we're ____ in another universe?" Immediately June was amused by this as he whistled at the two boys having their little moment.

Caine puts the spoon in [M/N]'s mouth, the jet black haired male turned it June as she waved her phone to the two males. [M/N] also looks with a nonchalant stare.

"Isn't this cute!" She says as she shows them the trend.

"Hm, it sure is amusing..."

"Do you guys think we're a trio in another universe?" June asks the two boys with a big smile as she holds her phone to her chest.

[M/N] only raises a brow as Caine smiled.

"I hope so..."

IN AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE, [F/N], a female murder. But she always dressed up as a male when killing her victims. Her hair was [texture and length], her dead eyes brought attention from males she hated. It was clear to some people that she was definitely a girl's girl, she would drag girls from uncomfortable creeps. Hell, she even skinned some of them.

[F/N] stood a clear 5'3 whilst our own protagonist stood at 5'5. Yes she was still strong as her arms were broad, instead of scars on her back. She has them on her arms as her father was always teaching her how to fight. This female protagonist had quite the good cup size with muscular thighs. She could cut someone's breath off with one grip.

[F/N] stands with her uniform skirt hitting her ankles as her best friend beside her, Juno had small space buns in his hair. He held the girl's book bag whilst a long haired jet black girl ran up to the murderous female and wrap her arms around her shoulder.

"Hey [F/N]!" The jet black haired girl said, that girl's name was Connie. Ever since [F/N] let the popular girl join the duo, it was clear that these two would be the odd duo in the bunch. But [F/N] only sighed. Juno chuckled at the two girls.

This trio was a gender reverse, but it still felt the same.

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE, Gojo Satoru stands there smiling at the trio in front of him. There stood [M/N] Fushiguro holding a katana that's on his back with a dead look, Caine Itadori smile holding [M/N]'s waist. June Kugisaki stands smirking taking pictures and trying the tease the two males. [M/N] scoffs and kicks June who huffs and hides behind Gojo who laughs.