-- [ (TOO) MANY SWEETS... ]

—————————————————————————
This is for you, vivykzii 🫵
Instead of Oliver, two ocs of mine appeared in here (but of course, Oliver gets a mention somewhere in the dialogues so yeah) :3
—————————————————————————

Not gonna lie, after happiness, there's usually something negative happened or at least people would call it... A bad time and of course, people encountered many times in their lives as there is not really much ways to escape it other than, one avoided it (somehow), forgetting it, escape from reality and etc.

But really, there could be something positive happened for today, isn't it?

—————————————————————————

Today's school day is... Not very much fun for you in this case as you feel a negative feeling about something personal...

(Almost) everyone was asking you if you're alright, heck... Even the teachers literally asked it too and for you, it gets more annoying for your ears as you keep getting the exact same question, even when it gets asked differently by some of the students and that goes the same thing when it comes to answering it.

But since the school day is over, you can finally get a peaceful time... At the very least. Suddenly, as you opened your locker, you see a big box that somewhat takes your locker's capacity a little bit...

"What the heck...? Who thinks putting it in my locker would be a good idea just to pull a prank on me?" You started to think in your mind as you see the box, there's really nothing decorated for the outside of the box which makes it even more suspicious... But since your curiosity gets the best out of you, you decided to open it and it turns out to be...

"Oh..." You mumbled to yourself as you found yourself some couple of different sweet treats such as cookies, chocolates, cupcakes and lastly, cake pops...

"This is... A lot of sweetness for me..." You mumbled to yourself once again, "But that makes a question, who did put this box inside my locker in the first place?"

"That was our plan." Two people answered your mumbled question, you looked back and see them behind your back already with a shocked expression.

"WHAT THE HECK?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT MAKE YOU DO THIS?" You shouted at them as the hallways are quite empty at this point except for you and the two of them since everyone else have already gone out to go back to their homes.

And by that shout of yours, you managed to take a look at their reactions... That girl with a pink hair and two buns both on left and right seemed to look a little bit nervous yet still have a smile on her face while the boy with brown hair and a sharp knife as his right hand seemed to be quite startled by the sudden loud speaking you done and a bit more nervous than before.

"L-let me explain to you about this... O-Okay...?" He said as he's about to say everything, both about himself & that girl next to him and the plan that they did to make that big ass box with (too) many sweets you couldn't handled it by yourself.

—————————————————————————

As he have finished explaining it to you, it seems these two are named Konfetcake (the girl with the pink hair with two buns and a confetti as her left hand) & Mousse Kit (the boy with the brown hair with the winding key on his back and a sharp knife as his right hand)... However, the way they executed the plan isn't really what you think it is as it was supposed to be a little comfort for you & somewhat a sign that they are quite worried about your well being recently.

"So... That's what we did... Though, it was really my idea that I have from the other day and my twin sister, Konfet decided to actually do it for you because a lot people in this school noticed that you haven't got any fun recently..." He said, "So, we thought that maybe doing this would be a good idea but the way things got ended up is not really going well as Zip and Edward started to mess around with it while Oliver was watching from a distance and it got half of the sweets destroyed..."

"But we did managed to replace them with the new things just in time!" Konfetcake said.

"Yep, that's right. It was exhausting to do it but it was worth the shot nonetheless." Mousse replied, "But still, I won't forget the fact that I saw Zip managed to kick it to your locker and then loudly slapped the locker's door which makes me feel a bit more upset about her behavior as time goes on."

"Yeah... I can agree with you regarding about Zip... Anyways, thank you for doing this to me... I'm not really sure about what I should give you two in return but I can think about it for some time once I get home..." You said.

"You're welcome, my buddy! Besides, you are also a friend of us in this school because no matter who you are, we always tried to stay by your side, forever!" Konfetcake replied.

"Haha... Well, uhm... You're welcome, Y/N..." Mousse Kit said as he somehow managed to get a bit flustered at this point... ( /// )

—————————————————————————