65

Saena quickly jumped off of Chan's lap. Chan walked to the door and opened it. Iris's head popped into the room.

"How did I actually know you will be here.." Iris sighed as she looked at the younger female, who shrugged in return. "Also hi Chan." The male gave her a smile and a small wave. Iris walked into the room, closing and locking the door behind her. She plopped down on the couch next to Saena.

"I need your help." She said while looking at the female. It was silent for a moment. "...Why do you look like you've been crying?"

"I kinda told him about the song and the whole backstory.." Saena rubbed the back of her neck, while Iris nodded in return. "What do you need help with?"

"Spill the tea sis.." Chan mumbled while taking a sip of water. That made the two females burst into laughter.

"You spend too much time with Saena." Iris said as Chan shrugged in return. "I have a problem.."

"Girl just say it already!" Saena yelled impatiently.

"I think I have a small crush on Minho..." The oldest said, while the younger squealed in excitement.

"Oh my god oh my god-" She fangirled.

"...but I think he doesn't like me back.." Iris finished her sentence. Hearing this Saena stopped squealing and looked at the older.

"Are you serious?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"Mhm.."

"I don't think that's true." The male said.

"Why do you think so?" Iris said while pouting like a little kid.

"During the truth or dare game he got dared to hug the female he finds the most attractive, he hugged you and literally didn't let go. He even fell asleep while cuddling you!"

"Plus he hugged you the first time you met him! As far as I know, Minho doesn't really like hugs." Saena finished Chan's sentence.

"Well he was teasing me because he is my bias!" Iris defended. The other two sighed at her stubbornness.

"He likes you too, 100%." Chan said again, trying to convince the older.

"How do you know?"

"I have a hunch.."

That wasn't true. The truth is that...

-

*flashback*

"Hey old man!"

"What is it Minho?" Chan asked, turning around on the chair.

"I need a favour."

"What favour?"

"Can you ask Iris what she thinks of me?" Minho asked the older one, making him go quiet.

"Huh?"

"Can you just ask her damnit?"

"Okay... But why?" Chan asked curiously.

"I think I have a small crush on her."

*end of flashback*

~~★~~

Remember when I asked you to vote between the two emojis?
‼️Spoiler‼️
Basically the black heart is a yes and the white is a no, more people voted for the black one so the scenario will happen
The scenario is Iris and Minho becoming a couple so-
Yeah :)
I won't tell you what the bike or motorcycle mean
You'll find out eventually hehe

Also can you tell this is really rushed?
Oh well-