Novella Contest

Alas! A curse has fallen upon the magical land forbidding Spring to grace the meadows, hills, and valleys

Alas! A curse has fallen upon the magical land forbidding Spring to grace the meadows, hills, and valleys. The Spring Fountain is losing its power; only the Elixir Of Spring can revive it. To acquire this elixir you must go on a conquest and revive the glory of the Land Of Spring.

The Elixir Of Spring needs 4 ingredients from each realm — Dandelion Petals, Thorns Of a Rose Flower, Sunflower Seeds, Sap from a Cactus

🌸 Challenge At The Dandelions Peak:

Nothing in the land can ever cross the Dragon nor bargain with him until the wisest of all answers the riddle.

🌸 Challenge At The Rose Valley:

There's a rule to cross this valley. The visitors must play a specific tune, before they may pass. Or else, the Unicorn will shut the way in for them.

🌸 Challenge At The Sunflower Islands:

To keep safe from the Sirens, the ships or people around it must perform ceremonies and throw pearls into the ocean without looking at the sea. Will you try it?

🌸 Challenge At The Cactus Desert:

North and South are connected somehow with the prophecy, the difference is that the heroes need to play a wonderful song with harps to make the Basilisk sleep and they may pass. What song do you like?

Let the search for the Elixir begin! We've brought to you a set of prompts representing each realm. We hope to inspire you so that you create something magically awesome!