01

Okay, let me break it down for you.

One day, I opened my eyes from sleep after a long day of school, and before I knew it, I was teleported into Lookism. 

Yes, just like that. 

I don't know why I got here, or even who decided to put me into this world, but thank you so, SO much for blessing me with this opportunity. 

Like, imagine this: if I'm a background character with no screen time, that means I could just chill and watch my baddies.  

I seriously loved this situation. Because, if you think about it, Lookism is the same universe as Viral Hit, Questism, and My Life as a Loser, so I could visit their schools to see my babes. Maybe, if I get really really lucky, I might even date Taehun Seong, you know. And later on, as a lady in her 20s or 30s, I could go help out Yunseong to punish those criminals. 

The only problem was that I was teleported as a middle schooler, but that was fine. It only meant more time to prepare my plans to go visit all my babes! 

How could life get better? This was the ideal life that I could ever dream of. 

Well, that is, until I got involved with Cheonliang. 

Like, INVOLVED involved. TANGLED involved. Not just 'involved'. 

=====

2 years ago

"Mom, where are we going?" I asked with concern. Although I reincarnated as a background character, it seemed like this girl had some serious backstories. My new 'mother' kept glaring whenever she had the chance, and even tried to beat me after drinking a bottle of soju. 

I did manage to supposedly 'block' those hits, but it is true that I did get some bruises. 

And now, all of a sudden, my mom decided to drive me for 4 hours straight. We were approaching somewhere strange, and I really didn't know where we were going. 

Is this a part of the plot? Remember it y/n... I told myself as the car suddenly halted with an eerie screech. I quickly looked around to see where my mom had brought me. 

"Get out," my mom ordered, slamming the door as she walked outside. Gulping, I conceded, trying to search for any hints or signs that could tell me where she had brought me. 

With a quick glance, my new mother pulled my h/c hair towards an old shaman. 

Then suddenly, looking at the ugly face of the shaman, I realized where my mom had taken me. 

Oh shit, I'm already involved in the Vin Jin backstory? 

Unfortunately, this was Cheonliang, and I would have to go through a whole series of shitty events before I got to escape. 

Damn.

=====

"This girl needs SERIOUS treatment. She is a monster who brings death!" my new 'mom' shouted, pointing towards me. As she shouted, she handed a huge bag filled with money. 

"This is all I've got. Please, Mr. Shaman... I can't live with her anymore. She killed her own father!" she yelled once more.

Technically, I didn't, or the owner of this girl's body who was here before me didn't kill her father. My memory told me that after I had been born, my father had passed away due to an illness. 

It wasn't my fault, nor was it anyone's fault. 

But poor mother had no one to blame it on, so I guess she just wanted to relieve her stress by blaming everything on me.