𝟎𝟐

𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝,
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
•••
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖
───────────●───── 02:14

⇆              ↻   ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷   ↺              ♡

We walked inside the classroom, faces turned towards us

We walked inside the classroom, faces turned towards us... mostly towards me. I scanned around the room and there isn't much students in the class, nor the teacher was present. Claire took me to a group desk of 4 and had sat me down across from her.

"So... I'm assuming some of your friends are in this class?" I asked, trying to pick up a conversation with her to distract myself from the staring eyes. "Yup! 2 of them. They should be coming anytime soon."

The more we chatted, the more students showed up. Eventually 2 people had came to our table and had sat down and locked eyes with me before turning to Claire

"Claire, who's this?" The one with feathers placed on top his head questioned. The other person who sat down seemed to be a mass of bubbles for her face.
"This is the new student that I told you guys about." She says and nudges me softly to say something.
"Oh right—" I turned to the two. "Name's [𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮], and it's nice to meet you!" I stuck my hand out for them to shake. The bubble like girl let out a giggle as she reached out to shake my hand. "It's lovely to meet you as well, my name is Bubble and this is Engel. What brought you here to our school?" She questioned.

"Oh well my parents—"

I was interrupting by a loud bell ringing within the room , and the class door opens. In comes a tall woman with long spiky like hair with horns on top of her head, holding a devious smile to compliment her intimating look.

The entire class fell silent.

The lady looked around until her eyes spotted me, now walking towards my direction while her face changed or a serious expression. Standing beside me, her glaring eyes looked down on me as if I was prey to her. Not long after she examined me, she spoke.

"I assume you're the new student, yes?"

Holy shit this lady is scary.
"Um, yes ma'am—" I struggled with my words. She stood there for a minute until she gave an accepting hum, before continuing her sentence. "Seems like you're the manner type, so I wouldn't have to worry about you causing trouble." She said. I nodded nervously to her reply. Her serious tone shifted a little to a more softer tone, like a wave of relief washed over her. I guess she doesn't like dealing with the bad kids on a daily basis, and she most likely had thought I would be like them.

"I am Miss Circle, and your name?"
She introduced herself.

"[𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]."

She smiled and then turned to look at the whole class, still standing next to my seated figure. "We have a new student! This is [𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮], and will be joining us for the school year. I expect all of you to behave." Miss Circle Announced to the whole room, the eyes that laid on me before came back with newer ones looking. Talk about anxiety inducing.

"Forgot to mention."

I looked up to the lady once more.

"If you happen to have any Oreos on you, please hand them to me. It might just save you some trouble." She spoke, her demeanor plastered a rather silly expression as she spoke about the cookie snack. Even then, that quickly changed to a disturbing glare towards me. It was like making eye contact with the devil.
"And another thing to mention."

"Failure will not be tolerated in my class. So I suggest you work your ass off if you value your life."

Fucking. Chills. I wasn't able to talk, or even make a noise for that matter. I just stared at her. She gave a satisfied grin before making her way to the front of the room and started a lesson. Bipolar much?

A few minutes had passed and her talking was playing like white noise in the background. Her past words still lingers within my head. Was her response supposed to be threatening...? What the hell was she on about— valuing my life!? What would happen if I failed? It's not like my life would be on the line—

"Hey, [𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]. You doing alright?"

I was faced with reality once more, turning to Claire that called out. An uneasy expression still stayed on me as I told her I was alright. I'm sure Miss Circle's words had no bad intentions. I had to shake it off for now, as what Miss Circle had said. Failure isn't wanted.

And failure isn't what I give.

Miss Circle's lesson wasn't complicated, if anything she just had us writing notes for the whole thing. Our table manages to finish early, so we had the rest of the class period as free time. I took this opportunity to talk with the other two that sat with me and Claire.

"So... what classes do you guys have?" I asked the two. Engel was the first to respond.

"I share the same class with Bubble, as we both chose music for our elective class." He explained.

I asked all sorts of questions towards the duo, like what instrument they play, their favorite music genre, favorite artist, all that good jazz.

Thank god I was able to find good people to stick with, and on my first day too. Sure the math teacher was a bit freaky but I know I'm a good student, unlike some people... but I'm sure this school year wouldn't be so bad if I just stuck with Claire and the others. In all honesty, these guys seem pretty cool and nice.

As our conversations continued, the bell had rung once again. Signaling that first period was over. A little bit bummed out by it, I asked Claire what class she had next. Unfortunately it was one I wasn't in. She insisted I showed Engel and Bubble my schedule, so I did just that. Pulling out the folded paper, I handed it to the two. They scanned through the paper.

Bubble didn't have the class I had next, but Engel did, which was a relief to me since I didn't want to be in a class where I didn't know anyone. "I have that class next, so you can just follow me." He said. He stuck out his hand for me to take, and I gladly took it as I wouldn't want to get lost in the crowded hallways. I wasn't sure if I had seen it right, but did Engel's cheeks get a darker shade of blue than they already were? Eh, probably doesn't matter. I waved goodbye to Bubble and Claire as Engel led me out of the classroom and into the hallway, heading to our next class.

 I waved goodbye to Bubble and Claire as Engel led me out of the classroom and into the hallway, heading to our next class

•Claire• ❤️❤️🩶🩶🩶
•Engel• ❤️🩶🩶🩶🩶
•Bubble• ❤️🩶🩶🩶🩶
•Miss Circe• 🩵🩶🩶🩶🩶