💕KUDOS! HEART...💕

Chapter o2

🌈 Y/n's 👀:

After making my ears bleed with that nitwit's flirting and constant nagging, I eagerly made my way to my next class, anticipation fluttering in my chest. This was the class I looked forward to the most, not only because it was Anti-Taehyung but also ~

"Good morning, Y/n"

Because of this cutie...err...hottie.

"Good morning, Jae-min."

Jae-min was the absolute sunshine boy. The perfect unrivaled green flag. With an appearance soaring to perfection, he also had courteous manners. He knew how to behave with a girl. He never challenged me. Neither did he ever test my limits. I cannot hold myself back from rating him a hundred or even a thousand when his persona is in a league of its own.

He was a towering 6" 2' with deep black, messy-curly hair which kept falling distractedly over his emerald, green eyes. He had dimples that coyly emerged whenever his pearly whites made an appearance. But oh! For that faint smile with his dimples making a shy cameo. Jawline chiseled to lethal sharpness with freckles on his cheeks. He was definitely an absolute manifestation of celestial artistry.

If his face alone wasn't a transcendent cosmic wonder, he was also blessed with a sun-kissed caramel complexion Every time Jae-min spoke, his voice resonated like honey, casting a spell that I couldn't resist. A taut, muscular body with rich, velvety voice was definitely taking me no pg-13 places.

But it wasn't just Jae-min's striking appearance that drew me in; it was his studious demeanor that truly set him apart

The way he was always clad in a perfectly ironed uniform tucked in with precision. Shoes buffed to an immaculate finish. An over-achiever who had never once gone through the bitterness of coming in second. Most of all, what made him stand out in a crowd and made me swoon immensely over him was the sight of him, donning his geeky glasses whenever he hit the books. A simple routine habit that melted me each damn time.

Don't even get me started on how good he smelled. He always smelled immensely fresh of aloe vera and citrus notes. It was as if he had bottled the essence of a sunny morning, capturing the spirit of vitality and rejuvenation. Trust me, encountering him was like being greeted by a breath of fresh air every single time.

I am not creepy to sniff him it's only natural to a get a whiff when you are lab partners. It's been three weeks since Jae-min first came and spoke to me. He was also the one who urged our Chemistry teacher, Ms. Park to let us be lab partners. He has been hanging around ever since. He got me chocolates. Accompanied me to lunch whenever we could have it together. No guy has ever done that for me. I was going nuts. I don't know if he was doing it just as friends or going out to special lengths just to spend time with me. It somehow made me feel special, loved even.

"Listen up students." Ms. Park, our Chem teacher called out to us.

"I've gotten a worksheet for each of the groups separately. It clearly states experiments you need to perform in order to pass my class. Do complete the experiments within the stipulated time period and write detailed observations for the same. Execute the experiments with your assigned lab partners only. No switching. Come on get down to business. The submissions are just around the corner." She finished with gearing us all up.

"Ma'am, can we come into the lab to do the experiments even when we don't have a chemistry class." Someone from the class asked.

"Yeah! Absolutely." Ms. Park answered rather chirpily.

"Hey Jae, we've got pretty simple experiments on our part. Let's do our best." I said to Jae-min once we received our job sheet.

"Yeah! Let's give it our all. I know we'll ace it with you on my team. Let's bag that A+ partner. Hwaiting!" Jae-min tuned in with persistence flickering in his gleamy eyes.

"Hwaiting!" I re-enunciated blushing because of his habit of throwing praises ever so casually while fist-bumping the air.

"The first one assigned to us is the 'Acid-Base Titration' experiment. You can choose which experiments you wanna perform and I'll look out for the rest. You can also perform them all and I'll just get the observations noted. I am mindful of how much you love to do the experiments in the lab. Whatever suits you best, works for me too." He said with his fawn worthy tender smile, his dimples making a faint appearance knocking me off balance.

*swoon* *swoon* *swoon*

"Oh, no, no, no, Jae-min you don't have to do this. We can do it alternatively. I know you enjoy experiments as much as I do. Or else, let's just do the experiments and observations simultaneously. Yeah, that's perfect."

"What do you think?"

"Like I said earlier, whatever works for you, works for me too." He pronounced with his shiny teeth on display and ah, those darling dimples again.

Damnit! Cheeks why do you start heating up whenever you talk to him. Stop blushing for goodness' sake. I know he is very kind and considerate but stop giving out emotions on the exterior. You've already messed up my interior.

"Okay so now that it's sorted. I'll go gather the equipment and could you please go get our lab books from the cupboard."

"On it, ma'am" He mock salutes. I just chuckle.

I got our lab coats, goggles and gloves. After aiding each other in putting on our lab coats we did our gloves and goggles.

"You really look like an experienced professional with all the gears. A hot one at that." He just couldn't refrain from throwing that compliment my way with him being just a few feet away. Way to make my heart go crazy. My heart is going insane, and that guy doesn't even seem bothered. Like you say that to everyone. Kudos! heart. Beat. Beat. And beat till you stop so I don't have to face consequences.

"Thank you. You look great yourself." I say smiling slightly while I feel my cheeks burning.

The next forty-five minutes of the class pass by with us being drowned in performing the experiments with utmost focus and determination.

I was literally having a field day because Jae-min was treating me so considerately.

"Be careful with the acids, Y/n."

"Remember, safety is paramount. Take your time, be thorough, and handle each task with care."

"Hey, don't forget to wear your safety goggles and gloves, and be careful with the chemicals."

"Hey, I know you've got this, but just a gentle reminder to be careful and stay safe while you're working on this one."

"Wait. You don't have your gloves on. Here."

"I know you perform experiments all the time but please just be extra careful when working with the Bunsen burner."

I don't know what to make of this. But one thing I am totally certain of is that I am falling hard and fast for this guy.

----+*+*+*+*+----

Hey Lovelies,

Here's the new chapter. I have totally sorted out my schedule and promise to post chapters every Monday. I'll thoroughly try and stick to it. Please give me your honest reviews. I hope you shower your love like you did to my first book.

Do hit me up on my insta Id: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad. I am also posting sneak peeks of chapters before I actually drop the chapter. Do check out on my Instagram.

Until next time...

Borahaeyo 💜.