Chapter 005: The Fallen

Located in the first floor of the Humanoid Alliance's HQ, Shuten-Dōji has his daughter Higanbana locked to his upper body as he uses his right arm, his chain-arm, to destroy everything in his path. Underlings of the Alliance screaming in agony, requesting backup when no one is able to withstand his brute power. Primarily walking ahead as an intruder who came in here to save his kidnapped child, Shuten-Dōji's dark eyebrows furrow and his eyes glow red in annoyance as he crushes his opponents like ants.

Shuten-Dōji: "Yeah, you better. Annoying ass bastards."

The white walls crumble with every attack Shuten-Dōji causes. If this continues he will destroy this whole place to the point of no turning back. The AI installed into the system of this institute keeps warning for an intruder and tells everyone to prepare to fight. Errors occur on every screen Shuten-Dōji walks past before he simply uses his sharp and powerful chains to destroy them with a single stab. Whenever there was a heavy metal door, blocking his way to freedom, Shuten-Dōji's chains clutched together before creating a powerful and threatening red-glowing beam which burned the doors open, creating a path for him. With a hiss, he keeps walking, ignoring the way his four year-old daughter plays with his dark red locks. Higanbana chuckles as she watches her father destroying everything. She surely does take after him in that aspect.
Shuten-Dōji continues to march towards his destination while ignoring the warnings and sounds of screaming, dying, and destruction. Higanbana's giggles, however, caught his attention as he turns his head to look down at the little girl playing on his shoulder and chest, holding onto his hair with her hands, having the time of her life. She giggled and laughed, not knowing the extent of the danger her father was posing. She was still a child, after all. Then his brows furrow once more.

Even the higher ranking members of the Humanoid Alliance had no chance against the aggressive Aberrant. A girl who could throw plushies around? A guy with some kind of teleportation skills? An old granny with magic? Please. Shuten-Dōji truly did fight many people at once. They were no challenge for him at all. But his destructive power had a price. For every time Shuten-Dōji uses his powers he suffered of great pain. He indeed got very strong headaches, voices that screamed louder and louder they could make anyone's ears bleed and cause him to lose focus since they were louder than his own voice at this point. In that moment the weird plushy bunny thing growled loudly, trying to let it's vicious teeth bite into Shuten-Dōji's flesh as if it was very hungry.

Shuten-Dōji: "Tsk. Piss off you annoying and pathetic attempt of a beast."

With his powers many chains flew through the bunny's doll making it scream in the worst way possible. Higanbana covers her ears at the bothering sound coming from that thing.

Malina: "Cuddly! Not you too!"

The bunny plushie made a very disturbing noise before turning its vicious teeth towards his face. Shuten-Dōji's expression grew more annoyed as he had to deal with yet another pathetic opponent. These Humanoid Alliance members were nothing but useless, disgusting, and pathetic. Shuten-Dōji's chains flew towards the bunny plushie as if he had full control over what they do. He does. The powerful beam that came from each of the chain-end's destroyed the bunny plushie as the sound it made was no longer annoying. It was now gone.

Malina: "Cuddly—!"

The girl Malina, a Major of the Humanoid Alliance and the puppeteer of the bunny duo Fluffy and Cuddly whined when she saw her bunny being ripped into pieces so that nothing and not even dust remains. The bunny doll regenerates and is back tied onto the ribbon that were on Malina's girly, frilly dress. The granny and that other guy, Shuten-Dōji also had no mercy with, got in front of her.

Malina: "What a monster he is! But I am the monster here! I want him gone! Like the failed Highlander he is!"

Shuten-Dōji groans in anger as his patience is cutting short. What did that brat say? The Aberrant had to calm down from his power and not overuse it. He was quite used to the pain after all, but if he was too distracted by the voices in his head he would not be able to win the fight and bring his daughter out of here safely. Shuten-Dōji's anger only grew in response to the young woman and her excuses of her supposed "power." The girl's screaming bunny plushie returned and the other pathetic people of the Alliance attempted to stop Shuten-Dōji as well. All of it was useless, and simply more of a reason for the Aberrant to destroy everything and everyone that crosses his path. Afterwards Shuten-Dōji's chains ripped and sliced apart the others who tried to fight him. Malina's words of him being a "failed Highlander" was enough to send him over the edge since it did hit home. After all that is what he is. As an Aberrant he is a corrupted Highlander who got casted away by the people who were ruling over this world. He hates them. Wanting to save humanity by taking away their breed and giving them a new one? Now Shuten-Dōji is nothing more than a demon, whose internal pain and suffering would never end. Even if he is not someone to pity himself and accept things as they are: That does not mean he feels any kind of remorse when destroying this entire Alliance with a blink of an eye due to everything they have done in the past.