II: AC 2

"Jungkook ah?" Jin says as he looked at the younger, who hummed

"Jungkook ah?" Jin says as he looked at the younger, who hummed. Jungkook had been laying on the couch for the past couple of hours now and he hadn't been moving every since. They all had noticed the change in Jungkook.

He had become more tired these days, sleeping and also eating much. Especially Taehyung, he noticed the change in his husband. Jungkook had been moody also, and he had these weird cravings like he did when he was pregnant.

But could it be? As said on the news, pregnant alphas are not rare now. But they can only conceive once. Taehyung even asked Jungkook about it but the younger would just change the topic.

"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he looked at the older.
"You should sleep in your room, you'll catch a cold here" Jin says as he helped Jungkook with the house works. Due to Jungkook becoming more tired these days, Jin had volunteered to help him.

Maybe this tiredness is from him having to take care of his pretty wild child. Kijeon is the definition of kid that won't run out of battery. She won't stop until she gets sleepy.
"I'm sorry I can't help you right now, hyung... My whole body really hurts" Jungkook says, huffing.

"It's okay, I will always help you" Jin says, chuckling.
"We're back!" A voice says and they both looked up and is met with Kijeon and Taehyung.
"Hi, papa!" Kijeon says, smiling widely.
"Hi, baby" Jungkook says as he sat up.

"Taehyungie hyung... I wanna talk with you" Jungkook says, his voice serious. Taehyung looked at him and nodded, a bit nervous.
"I wanna come sleep at uncle Jin's house!" Kijeon says and Jin chuckles, nodding.
"Sure, hyung...?" Taehyung asks and Jin nodded.

"Come on, let's go and get you some clothes" Jin says and Kijeon giggled, following the other.
"What did you want to talk about?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook let out a sigh.

"Hyung..."