𝐍𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

HAIII EVERYONE! WE'RE SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET THESE OUT AND GET VOTING STARTED!

Soooo votes will be accepted but only through pms- anything in the book will not be accepted! Same as when you were nominating people! I cannot stress this enough- You may vote for one Prom Queen, King, and Ruler. The deadline for this will be May 1'st!

And nowwwwwww

Prom Queens

carlottarinouli

Thank you for this nomination! I personally didn't think anyone would vote tbh and it was a joke. I love you all so much thank you for this opportunity. Tbh, I don't know what I would do without Wattpad and all of you or where I would be today. I met so many close friends here they are basically family. I only joined a year ago and I feel like I'm a part of a great community. I love you all so much!!!~Carlotta 

Francis_Fanfictions 

Hi, so my name is Francis and-... You know, to be honest I don't wanna be here, my friends are just forcing me to do this and I don't know why I should be prom queen, I suck, plus I hate public speaking so... if you like me go ahead and vote but I suggest you move on.

Prom Kings

Mischiefisontheway

So...I didn't even know people were gonna vote for me as Prom King and I know I'm not very... active on Wattpad, so its an even bigger surprise. But, I want to say to those who did vote for me and who do know me, thank you. You're all very kind :) and since idfk what to put in speeches I'm just gonna say that. Thank you :)

1-800-OCTAVIA

When i was younger, I couldn't wait to graduate from high school and be done with school forever. But Prom And Friends has taken on a whole new meaning for me in my life and excitement.

Everyone has came so far. But for me it was wishing on the stars to reach my goal, I still remember the very first day i arrived, everything was so easy on wattpad. But before anyone ever knew it, things became so much harder to accomplish on here and more toxic. Everything became more meaningful to me, it means so much to be prom king if I win

I want this because I don't wanna go to prom in irl and I've been waiting for a moment to take a chance and this is it. Even though I'm the most following out of the nominations which is kinda funny to me, anyways, if I win I'll continue making the community a better place in general.

Thanks for listening to my speech

Prom Royalties

Chachb4life

Their speech has been retracted as they asked me to do so! They love everyone and thank y'all for nominating them—but they matter more than some stupid speech. ~alyvia

Hear hear ~astha

3CheersForMyChem

I joined wattpad almost two years ago on June 4th 2022. It was the best decision i've ever made. I don't know if i'd be here today if it weren't for everyone who makes my life worth living.

People automatically assume that online friendships/relationships don't work out due to lack of physical interaction. I don't agree.

In the past few months, the prom hosts and some of the other members have gotten closer to me than anyone in my in person life. I may only know them online but they are the best friends i've ever had.

They helped me find my identity, they helped me heal, and they helped me through a lot of hard times. They've been there for me and i appreciate them so much. And i hope they appreciate me too.

I won't lie im pulling this speech straight out of my butt but i mean every single word i say. I'm so glad i joined wattpad. It's not just a reading site, it's a community, and with the right people, it can be a family. I've found a family in wattpad.

I'm not sure why anyone voted for me, but thank you so much. I don't expect to be chosen as prom ruler, and i wouldn't be upset in the slightest if i'm not. I'm just glad to have been a part of this community.

I love you all so much. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile.

UrLocalwarriorcatfan

I didn't think I'd actually get nominated but I'm pretty glad I did, this is a exciting thing to do and I'm excited to get to know y'all and being prom royalty is always cool especially when you've been voted on by cool people like y'all but whoever gets it definitely deserves it but I hope y'all vote for me but just have fun to be honest