Chapter 5 | Discussion and Mortals II

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may apply.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beta reader: Hitsuzen278

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

"{Another language}"

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Explanations will begin in Chapter 7 o 8.

The next chapter has references to fanfics, as well as small glimpses of ideas I had, but I don't think I will do

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"And how did you learn English?" Hestia asked her nephew, as they both watched Rhea reassuring, as well as explaining to her various descendants and other relatives what they really were

"There's not much to do in being dead, my lady," replied Bellerophon. "The Elysium is beautiful, but it becomes... a little boring after... some time. I learned, like several other new residents who have arrived over the centuries, some forms of combat, languages, what was happening in the world of the living and various other things"

Hestia listened attentively to his explanation, although part of her found it a little ironic, since it was probably due to their natures as children of Poseidon who could not sit still, they needed something to do, even if it was learning and studying while they had something to do, they would do it, after all besides Theseus you could count on one hand the children of Poseidon who liked studying.

Although Hestia could see that the peace they had on Elysium, it did them good, or at least Bellerophon, unlike the majority of members of the Greco-Roman pantheon who were within the Olympic council chamber...

++++++++++++++++++++++

"You know..." said Professor Jackson, his voice resounded with power that attracted the attention of all the spectators. "This is what amuses me about magicians, they are very proud of that power of theirs. When they only wield a minuscule amount of power and believe that makes them special. They think it makes them strong... But you have no idea what power is"

 But you have no idea what power is"