Later That Night.

Lol fnaf recfence.

Everyone was sound asleep in their rooms yet they hear weird sounds coming from outside Thrash opens his room and sees Twitch walking out of the dug-out.

Thrash rushes out for her, but she keeps walking but stops and looks at him and then her body shifts uncomfortably and she is now on all fours and she runs into the woods never to return.

Thrash runs after her once again and he can't find her.

Thrash: TWITCH! TWITCH!

He gets no response and he starts breathing heavily and he starts crying and runs back to the dug-out and shakes Bumblebee awake and he starts crying.

Bee: Hey. Hey, Thrash it's okay what happened?

Thrash: Twitch ran into the woods and I-i couldn't find her...

Bee: Look we'll look in the morning okay? I promise we'll find her.

In the morning Thrash and Hashtag look for Twitch in woods and they come back in the early afternoon empty handed.

Bee: She couldn't have just disappeared like that.

W/The others:

Starscream and Megatron are with Jawbreaker in a area that is big for them to stretch their legs or more likely Starscream's wings.

Star: So I was talking to them when we were going to go back and they just told me a few days or something.

Megs: Yeah that's-

Megatron gets a call from Bumblebee:

Megs: Just a sec sweet pea.

Megatron answered the comm.

Megs: Bumblebee is something-

Bee: Twitch disappeared into the woods and we can't find her. Are you guys going to be back soon?

Megatron sighs, and looks at Starscream a little concerned.

Megs: that's what we're trying to figure out right now. They said in a few days, but what do you mean Twitch just disappeared into the woods?

Bee: Thrash came to me crying last night because Twitch was gone.

After Megatron hangs up with him, he looks at Starscream and sighs and wraps his arms around Starscream's small waist.

Star: What happened Meggy...?

Megs:

She ran off again...

T.B.C

Lol hopefully this doesn't flop.

4)16)24 Stupid thing didn't save again.