Part:2 Unexpected things

♪At this moment, I am looking at you, softly♪

At this moment, I am looking at you, softly♪

All students in the room were writing the stuff which proffesor was telling. Some of the things he was writing on the white board. Students were noteing everything but this boy was....

Taehyung: Y/nieee hey hear me. I want to ask something from you.

Y/n: Don't call me with nickname and split what you want to say.*cold tone*

Taehyung: Can you please give me some recommendations because I want some books for study and I think you can help me. Please Help me.*Now showing his puppy eyes*

Y/n: Ok don't show me those eyes my heart is big I will help you.*said in cold tone and get back to her work*

Taehyung: Thank you so much Y/niee *said while side hugging her*

Y/n: Ok ok now leave me and focus on what Mr Lee is saying

But Jimin,Jongsuk,Rosè,IU were seeing them after seeing Taehyung hugging Y/n there eyes widen.

____________________________________

Jimin: Are my eyes sick?

Jongsuk: Dumbo your eyes are not sick.

Jimin: Then why I am seeing them talking and hugging....ohhh god is this a dream?

Jongsuk: No my child it's happening I am also in shock how she is talking.

____________________________________

IU: Is this really my sister or some one else tell me

Rosè: It's your sister and she smiled and even hugged. Ian jealous.

IU:I am also jealous. She never talked or smiled to me but she did this things for him.

Rosè:  Yeah. Wait! She smiled it means I GOT THE CONTRACT  *she screamed*

All students in the room were seeing her.

Proffesor: Mrs Chaeyoung you can celebrate it when you are out of the room for now be quiet and study. *Saying in a calm tone*

Rosè: Sorry sir for disturbing the class.

Proffesor: It's okay next time try to be normal *she nodded and sit down*