Chapter 6 | Skate home

Markus had gone back to skating after recovering from the kiss. He and Gianna were doing their own thing —
She was attempting the Ollie and some tricks on the ramp, meanwhile he was practicing his gnarly moves.
They took breaks every once in a while, chatting and finishing off the snacks.
After another hour or two, they decided it was finally time to go home.
They packed up, and Markus offered to take Gianna home. She obviously accepted.
They left the park, riding their skateboards side by side, holding hands the whole way.

When they reached her house, Markus pulled her into a deep hug, whispering something in her ear:
"I had fun. Thanks." A warm, comforting smile then flooded his face.
After they said their goodbyes, Markus decided he wanted to by her a gift, as a way to express his gratitude for her coming along to the skatepark with him.
Meanwhile, Gianna immediately ran up to her room and belly-flopped on her bed, kicking her feet and frantically texting her friends.

"It went better than i expected!" Gi told her sister, Hana, that was up to date with all the news.
"Girl, he definitely likes you! No guy holds a girls hand for no reason. And if he didn't like you, he would've instantly recovered from the kiss. You HAVE to tell him about your feelings soon." Replied Hana. After all, she just wanted the best for her little sister, and she knew just how head over heels Gi was for him.
"Yeah, yeah, i will.." Gi dismissed, just the thought of Mark made her act up; she couldn't imagine how awkward her confession would be.