Introduction

*one day on the repaired malino amusement park, everybody was having fun or at least the outside was. in the underneath there was base of pretty blood a company known for torturing malinos for sadistic fun. there was a lot of malinos being tortured by electrocution, trashing machine,etc*

Andy: *watching everything* hehe with this i will have super-soldiers in no time *he hears a door being violently open* huh?

Rinny: I fvcked up andy! i really fvcked up this time!

Andy: *sighs* what did you do this time rinny?

Rinny: i was torturing like always but then everything turns upside down when the victims rebelled, they almost kill me! i luckily managed to survive but there was one who also survived and she is fvcking dangerous! her name is Elma and she is not a normal malino! she killed all of my bodyguards with only a knife! A KNIFE! I have running of her since that so i need your help to get rid of that damm b1tch! 

Andy: well you really messed up this ti-wait she have been chasing you?!

Rinny: um duh yeah of course.

Andy: are you stupid or what?!

Rinny: what? what did i do wrong?

Andy: you have brough her here you dumbass!

Rinny: *sweat drop* oops...

Andy: if she find out of what we do here and tell everybody we're toast! 

Rinny: i'm sorry i didn't think about that!

Andy: if the boss finds out about this he will kill you! literally kill you...

Rinny: yeah i know that's why i need your help!

Andy: *sighs* Normally I would say no but since you are the reason why we malinos work here then yes i help you...

Rinny: *hugs* Thank you so-

Andy: *push her* just one condition don't hug me

Rinny: ok...

Andy: *sighs* well *searches for something*

*they hears someone screaming*

Rinny and andy: !

Elma: *being some meters away from them* RIIIIINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! 

Andy: Eureaka! i found it!

Elma: *screaming and running like a maniac*

Rinny: really and what is it?!

Andy: i call it death trap! is a electric web of 10000000000 volts anything that get catch will be instantly vaporized.

Elma: *enters breaking one of the windows* 

Rinny: SHIT! 

Elma: *being pissed off at rinny* I Finally found you you fVcking b1tch!!

Rinny: *points her with a gun while being terrified* get away!

Elma: or what?! *Walks to her slowly*

Rinny: *shots her multiple time*

Elma: *easily dodges it* 

Rinny: *run out of bullets* FVCK!

Elma: I make sure you suffer the same pain that you put me and my friends through... *was about to stab her*   

Andy: *shots the death trap to Elma*

Elma: *dodges it* huh? 

Andy: (She dodge it?!)