Elma's past

*Elma was screaming while being in a green time warp*

*after a few seconds she got out of it but was falling*

Elma: *was crying* AAAAAAAH! i don't want to die yet! somebody help! if i die now those monsters will live! Carl i need you! i don't want to die yet!  if i die now those monsters will live! Carl i need you!  somebody help! i don't want to die yet! somebody help! if i die now those monsters will live! Carl i need you! i don't want to die yet! if i die now those monsters will live! Carl i need you! somebody help! *she felt caught* huh?

Malino: Are you ok?

Elma: um yeah thanks

Malino: where the heck did you fall from

Elma: Um i was doing parkour 

Malino: well don't do that again. you can get killed!

Elma: yeah i get it *she looks around and notices that everything looks like 90s* No! No! No! No! *hits her head multiple times* I was so close! Fvck! Fvck! FVck FVck FVck! *she gets slapped* GAH!

Malino: Calm down girl! life is more beautiful than you think!

Elma: *sniff* (as if you could understand, i lost so much things, i sacrificed so much people, all for nothing and now I'm stuck in the past without any idea of how coming back...... Wait! if I'm in the past then that would mean...) hey which year is this? 

Malino: um 1994?

Elma: (ok so I'm 30 years in the past, Rinny seems to be like in her mid 20s so in a few years she....) *she starts to laugh a bit*

Malino: are you ok?

Elma: (How did I not realize this before?) hehehehehe! (this is a chance! once that Fvcking retard is born if i kill her and destroy her sh11ty company i will not only save dozens of lives i have my friends and my wings back!! i will do it! I WILL FVCKING DO IT!!! I SEND THOSE SADISTICS PARASITES TO THE FVCKING HELL!!!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Malino: (she seriously need help...)

Elma: *was walking on the streets with a sinister smile* (i will do it! I'll kill all of them!) *saw someone*

*there was a white Elma-looking bat on the street with light blue eyes*

Elma: (wow that bat reminds me of someone)

???: hey lil sis

Elma: (lil sis?)

???: wait for me you know you're still too young to walk the streets alone

???: I'm 18! I'm legally a adult!

???: yeah but practically your still a kid and i have to take care of you

Elma: (wow the big sis is kinda protective)

???: can you please leave me alone *walks away*

???: hey! you think i want to do this?! if i don't do this mom will get angry! and you don't want that to happen do you?!

Elma: *notices a car going at full speed without control* oh no! Hey girls!

???: look i don't give a fVck of what mom think of me    

???: hey more respect young lady!

*they starts arguing*

Elma: Girls! The car!

*The car is going directly to the little sister*

Elma: Watch out!! *push the little sister out of the way but gets hit by the car* !.....

???: Gah!

Elma: *goes flying until she hits a wall and lays unconscious*

??? and ???: *gasps horrified*

???: oh my fVcking god *calling a ambulance

Elma: *there was blood coming out of her mouth and some bones were broken, she gets grabbed by a grey elma-looking bat malino*

???: don't worry you will be fine *Runs to the hospital*

??? and ???: (that guy took her!!)

to be continued