INTRODUCTION

Hey y'all it's me you don't know me but my name is Amara white and I'm from mindless behavior I go by Kay it's long story so let me explain so I grew up around a small town and I really loved to dance and sing but I wanted to go to a audition but when I got their I realized it was a boy band audition but I never let that stop me and I told myself even though I know I won't get the part in the group I can't get mad at that but a couple of days went by and i actually got a call from Keisha gamble who i love very much by the way she's like my sister and I got a connection with the boys me and prod had to fly out but the others were already living around here me and I love them like my brothers and I actually learned a lot about them so welcome to the trip me and Ray Ray are really close and me and roc are to prince is like my goofy little brother I love him and me and prod are close to their all my bestfriends and I couldn't wish for anything better but yeah just like roc said don't forget text me at 323-319-6060 the mindless behavior line but until then bye and I can't wait for y'all to join the journey😁Oh and they call me Kay because of my middle name and i used to say okay a lot my whole name is Amara Kaitlyn White enjoys goodbye for now...