Assassin's New Normal life (S2)

From birth, he was trained relentlessly to be the best of the best, the peak of what a human can do.

By the time he was 10, Kira had made a name for himself, as the one you summon to kill the untouchable.

But though he achieved, in the eyes of many, the title of the greatest killer, Kira knew that wasn't enough. To survive his training he was conditioned to desire one thing... To be the ABSOLUTE best.

There was only one way to guarantee that spot.

Destroy the competition.

For years Kira planned on ending the lives of the people hidden in the shadows, training the next generation of killers.

But hus father kept the one thing that would make him obsolete. Kira was patient to get it until his father betrayed him.

Attempting to kill him on a mission.

After that, Kira killed his father after forcing what he wanted out of him.

Then began Kira's rampage.

He began with the leaders... Though annoying to him, Kira ended their lives and worked his way down the food chain.

Not before sending a message to every village practicing the art of killing.

"Integrate into modern-day society, leave the ways of old behind or you will be killed."

That was his message.

Some listened... Some were caught in the middle... The rest were killed by hus hands after he revealed their secrets to the world.

Including most of their chi techniques.

In the end, he stood accomplishing what he desired.

A young man drenched in blood walked away from a burning building, the last on his list.

The shattered blade in his hand glowed with a menacing aura of sadistic joy.

With a heavy breath, he climbed over a hill to see the destruction left in his wake.

The killer known as Kira did something not many believed was possible.

Kira: Heh... Hehehehehe... HAHAHAHAHAH! WHAHAHAHA!

???: How dare you laugh, you monster!?

A father who had begrudgingly agreed to run revealed himself and his family out of anger.

???: Fight me! Fist to fist! Let's see how strong you are without that blade!

Kira: HAHAHAHAHAH!

Kira: Why would I do that?

Kira: I have nothing to prove to you. Is it that you wish your children would fear me even more?

???: Th-

Kira: Actually... That's quite wise. Best to destroy even the slightest hope in them...

He drops the blade which stays suspended in mid-air as he approaches the father of the family.

Man:(raises fist with slight nervousness)

His wife rushed up in front of the man on her hands and knees bowing.

Woman: P-please! I beg you! Please don't kill him! I'll do anything you want!

Woman: Have your way with me, but please spare him!

Kira: There are thousands of women in the world... Why would I want you?

He walks past her. The man throws a punch.