~Flashback~

You had just started this semi dangerous job, cmon it's 1995 there aren't many safe jobs during this time , a doorman is one of the safer options for you. Although the scent reeks of death, and you wonder every day if you're going to catch something, you at least know if anything goes wrong you have the guards to protect you.

    It's February of 1995 , specifically a Tuesday. You see a new face walk in..the most you can do is hope this is a good new face. Not a bad one. You have a gentle smile as you see the tall thin man, his brown eyes piercing yours, his brown hair neatly tucked under his hat, he looks normal to say the least but most of them do.

     "Hello..here's my ID and paperwork.." the tired man said, his voice raspy and deep. You look over his ID and make sure it matches and what not, you can never be too careful. "What's your occupation?." You say, your voice is semi cold and it seems as if you're ticked off if anything, the tall man is taken a back before he lets out a gentle laugh , "you can't read my hat?" He realized that didn't phase you so he quickly tells you what you need to know , "I'm a milkman , I have a daughter and wi- well..ex wife..you can check the list I should be on there." You check is papers and realize he isn't lying, you let your guard down as you nod , "Francis Mosses..that's a nice name.." you catch yourself say out loud your face turns red from embarrassment as you look up at him. "Nice name huh?.." he said his tone was a bit happier as he looked at you.

    He leaves but seems to have forgotten his ID and paperwork , so now you have to go to his room and give him back the paperwork..hopefully this goes well..