𝟐𝟖 || ʜᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Months have passed, 8 months to be precise

Hyunjin was counting them day by day and he was happy to see that Minho was doing okay through his both YouTube and TikTok channel.

Minho had opened a live stream on YouTube revealing himself to his little fandom not aware that his face brought so many views and so much attention.

His tiktok account that was once used for editing, is now turned into regular trendy dance videos and random facts about pudding and cats from time to time.

It seems like Minho got influenced a lot in Canada but not forgetting to speak a full live stream in Korea while his tiktok subtitles were in English/korean.

Hyunjin also saw his skateboarding competition that Leehyuk once told them about and that invisible Korean teenager had blown everyone's mind with his skills in skating with winning 5th place on the Canada skateboarding national Olympics for 202X and that left a big effect on the skateboarding industry Wondering how Leehyuk found such a talented skateboarder.

Starring at his phone for the nth time, Hyunjin couldn't stop watching Minho through the screen, blushing and smiling over how much his hyung was getting famous and handsome day by day.

Jiyun:“Hyunjin? Hello...are you hearing what I'm saying?”

That voice brought his attention away from his phone and made him look towards the girl sitting in front of them.

They were currently at a cafe celebrating their 1st anniversary after dating for a whole year.

Hyunjin graduated 2 months ago and he's currently in his gap year break from high school, trying to enjoy his last teenage months without stress and anxiety worrying about exams and such and to do that he took his girlfriend out on a little date to forget about the school system.

Hyunjin:“yes babe...what did you say?”

Jiyun huffed again standing from the table and started walking across the cafe to leave but before she could do that Hyunjin stopped her by grabbing her wrists.

Jiyun:“let go of me Hyunjin, I don't wanna continue this little date anymore”

She snatched her hand from his hold and stormed out from the cafe for hyunjin to quickly pay for their order -despite them not touching it- then went out following his girlfriend.

Hyunjin:“babe! Look at me!! I'm sorry okay? I wasn't paying attention”

This made jiyun let out a loud “ugh” and do a full turn and look at her boyfriend with a frustrated look.

Jiyun:“since when are you going to start paying attention? you are so attached to that phone doing who knows who—maybe cheating on me”

Hyunjin walked to her while shaking his head bringing out his phone to show her that the thing he's been looking at is none other than Minho and he was just checking his social media.

Hyunjin:“see? I'm not cheating on you...it's just Minho-hyung”

Jiyun let out a dry chuckle while crossing her arms looking at what her boyfriend is showing her—it a boy she recognized as Minho who was doing a, trendy tiktok dance.

Jiyun:“Wake up to reality Hyunjin...Minho isn't going back, he's now busy with his life in Canada being an Olympic skateboarder with 800k followers on tiktok and 150k subscribers on YouTube channel—you're wasting your time waiting for him to come which is impossible to happen”

Her words hurt like a dragger being stabbed in his heart—he knows he should believe his girlfriend over his thousands of scenarios of meeting Minho again but he couldn't but have a little fate on his best friend which led him to defend him.

Hyunjin:“I believe that he would come back and I know very well that fame won't blind him...i cherish him as a friend”

Jiyun chuckled dryly again looking at her loser boyfriend who was putting his hope on someone that lives on the other side of the earth.

Jiyun:“I respect your friendship but you have to choose Hyunjin; Him or me”

Hyunjin wanted to choose Minho so bad but looking at his situation he's in right now, Hyunjin was aware that if he chooses Minho he'll lose his only girlfriend jiyun that he loves so he had no other choice but to choose her and not him.

They made up but not fully since the tension was still there but that wasn't a problem since Hyunjin knew how to please his girlfriend next time with affection and gifts.

He walked back to his house passing by The playground—the same playground that they had their last interaction with.

It was autumn and yellow leaves were all across the ground letting the boy kick it with his feet since it was satisfying to do—he walked towards one of the swings and sat there admiring the blue clear sky above him and wondered how Minho is doing right now.

He brought his phone to delay his number—his Korean number knowing very well that he would hear the voice of the operator's phone worker the next minute...but to his surprise, the number started dealing which caused Hyunjin's heart to start beating so fast knowing that Minho was in Korea right now.

But to his bad luck—the line was busy and Hyunjin went back to his gloomy self.

Hyunjin:“I missed you, hyung”

He clutched into the swing chains as tears started sliding down from his eyes dropping on his lap since he was having his head lay low.

Not too long ago, a pair of arms had hugged him from behind and they put their chin on top of his head for Hyunjin to flinch at the sudden warm embrace.

Minho:“I missed you too, Candy”