six.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

''we need to go to the hall.''

dasha looked up in surprise. ''what?''

''alahna just texted me.'' he explained. ''we need to go to the hall.''

''okay.''

he didn't respond, just leaving the room and letting the door slam behind him. dasha stayed behind for an extra minute or two, to avoid catching up to him, and then left the room.

--

she scanned the hall for her best friends, instantly making her way to them and squeezing into the seat beside matt. he shot her a smile as nea leaned forward slightly, talking about their room and how uncomfortable her bed was.

the teacher entered the hall and the students conversations faded out.

''i know we only arrived today, but i'm expecting work to be completed today.'' he explained. ''meet outside in fifteen minutes! i'm happy for you all to take your phones as long as you get some work done!'' 

matt rolled his eyes. ''work already is insane.''

nea nodded in agreement. ''it's so dumb.''

''i want to see pair work! i don't want to see groups of friends doing this...you are in pairs for a reason!'' the teacher explained. there was a moment of silence and then he cleared his throat. ''okay. fifteen minutes and then outside.''

dasha, nea and matt left the hall, heading towards their rooms. matt and nea chatted to each other, but dasha walked behind slightly. the redhead turned, a concerned look on her face.

''what's wrong with you?'' she asked.

''looks like i have to be stuck with stupid chris the whole time.'' dasha muttered angrily.

nea laughed. ''we'll still hang with you, angel. we just need to do pair work for a little bit.''

she paused. ''promise?''

''of course.'' matt nodded. ''you really think i want to be stuck with nea on my own all day?''

''fuck you.'' she laughed before looking back to dasha. ''i promise.''

--

''looks like i have to be stuck with stupid dasha for the whole time!'' chris raged.

''not really.'' nick shrugged. ''we'll just do the work quickly, and then meet you.'' 

his rage instantly disappeared as he looked at his brother and alahna. ''good idea! promise you won't leave me alone with her?''

''promise.''

''yes of course.''

--

dasha walked with matt and nea back to their room and then made her way to her own one. she barely shut the door behind her before chris entered. he slammed the door behind him, making the girl jump.

''why do you always slam it?'' she snapped.

''because you hate it.''

''stop acting like you know me.''

''i would never do that.'' he shuddered dramatically. ''and just so you know, i'm hanging out with nick and alahna.''

''i'm hanging with matt and nea.'' she answered. ''you didn't actually expect me to hang with you, did you?''

''don't even say it. we are not hanging out.''

''obviously not.'' she replied, rolling her eyes. it was quiet for a few moments, and then she turned to look at him. ''you brought the containers, right?''