three.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

JULIET SAT comfortably on her couch, her favorite blanket sprawled across her legs and a tub of rainbow ice cream in her hand. Ashlyn sat next to her in the same position, their eyes trained on the TV screen in front of them.

The final scene of Pride and Prejudice played loud and clear as the two girls struggled to keep their tears from falling. They had never been good at holding their tears in - Juliet especially - when it came to any movies. Ashlyn had once cried about How To Train Your Dragon 2 and Juliet never let it go.

As Mr Darcy's figure appeared from the fog, his coat trailing behind him, Ashlyn finally caved. Her tears cascaded down her face which in turn made Juliet cry, the two now sobbing as Elizabeth and Mr Darcy stood in front of each other.

It is important to point out that it wasn't attractive crying either, snot bubbles were forming at the ends of their noses as their tears came streaming down like a waterfall or a dam's walls finally being opened. They were overly emotional people after all.

"Why can't I have a Mr Darcy in my life?" Ashlyn whined, her fingers wrapped around a spoonful of ice cream.

"I don't think you want a Mr Darcy, Ash." Juliet pitched in.

Ashlyn nodded her head in mutual agreeance, the actions of Mr Darcy from earlier on in the story making him less so pleasing. 

"Anything else from Mr Lando Norris?" Juliet's eyes dropped to her phone screen, tapping it to see if there were any notifications from the Mclaren driver. She shook her head no as her screen came up bare, just her wallpaper showing.

"Damn, I really thought he would message you-" Ashlyn's sentence was interrupted by Juliet's squeals. Juliet shoved her phone in Ashlyn's face, showing her the new notification that had just come through.

It was almost like she had manifested a reply from the man and the world had heard her thoughts and prayers and answered them. She slapped Juliet's arm aggressively, urging her to open the message and reply.

"Stop slapping my arm and I will!" She groaned, moving from her position on the couch and toward her room despite her roommates moans of disagreement.

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧