Chapter 8

"Jeon jungkook  "he replied.

"And you"he added .

I am lee seo"i faked my identity infront of him .

I really don't want to do this but I have no choice ,i can't make that much  money with other things ,I did not even pass a high school and on the other hand soobin needs to operate as soon as possible I can't abandoned him like others did with me .

He is my half sibling but he is like life to me if he doesn't exist I also do not ,we share the same faith but i  don't want him to   suffer   the   same things which I did .

I am his protector and I don't care if I have to do murder for him so it's just a mere thing for me .

Yn going to put her  hand on his hand slowly .

But then the other person entered and called the jungkook name and she looked at the side.

It was someone whom she never wanted to see again .

No it can't be him ..

I am in delusion yes I am .....

Her hands start shaking the tears start coming from her eyes the memories again flashing before on her eyes the feeling she was running until now again came to  her .

Please God please it can be him.

She  gulped and stood hurriedly from there the glass of wine fell on her dress but she ignored and ran from there meanwhile jungkook was busy in greetings his friends when he came back he didn't see anyone there .

"What happened?"Taehyung asked .

"Actually a girl , just leave tell me when did you came  back from london"jungkook asked .

"Ohh just a day ago we all  back Korea for good"Taehyung replied.

"Ohh that's great men"jungkook said .

Meanwhile yn ran to washroom she locked the gate of it and get on her knees and start crying .

Why god why , what I did wrong to you why are you doing this to me ,is I am  that bad ?  Can't you see me doing fine , why you hate me so much ,why ....

She cried until someone knocked the door then she came outside her mascara and eyeliner was feeding up .
Everyone was looking at her and asking each other what happened to her ?

The road was deserted she was walking alone and her hills was on her hands , tears were still coming from her eyes .

Can't anyone expect me as I am .why are everyone try to like me this , why I am the only one who is bearing this things when I did nothing wrong .

Next day :-

After dropping her brother to school , she was feeling so much low and about yesterday incident she was not in the condition to control her emotions anymore .

When yn back to her senses she finds herself in front of Kim mansion , she often come here but the thing is Kim was went to London 11 years ago so no one loves here after that Kim mansion was locked up but today she went there the gate was open .

She slowly moved to inside but past memories were dazzling her and making her more emotional.

Then she stopped at her spot  .

No yn please no you are not there family .

You will only hurting  yourself please don't do this .

Don't yn dont go .

Her cheeks was filled with drop of tears and her lump was getting dry, she fighting herself to not do anything what she did before .

Then she turned  her face from Kim mansion the she saw her brother again he was coming from his jogging .

He was smiling yn slowly wiped her tears and smile after see him but he passed her without looking at him and yn remained standing , her heart ached .

Yn tried to forget this what was happened now but she can't ,she ran towards home as soon as possible when she entered inside ,her father was sitting in broken chair and looked at her .

"I want money"Lee suhun said .

" I don't have any now"yn replied and moving to her room .

"Ohh my sweet daughter i can understand"he said sarcastically then he went to yn and held her hair harshly .

"Say that again that bitch"lee suhun said and then choke her.

She was struggling to breathe and pleading him to leave but he was so angry .

"I want money now,i don't know where will you bring it from if not then you know what can I do, understand"lee suhun said in harshed tone.

Yn nodded .

"I said understand, yes or no" he again said with same tone .

"Yes"yn said while still struggling in his grip .

"Good girl"he said and left her and moved outside but then he again stopped and looked at her and said "remember if you can't give me money then I have many more things to make a money hope u understand" he said and smirked .

As soon as he went outside yn start taking heavy breathe and start crying loudly .

As he wanted to sell her so she made a promise 11 years back that she will make money and gave him in the condition that he will not sell her and gave him a space in his house ,as per the day she was doing this but now soobin health start getting so worst so her much many went on soobin's medicine.

She found her phone and called someone.

"I am ready to sell myself, get ready customer"

To be continued.......

Guys jungkook is not her brother jungkook is jeon and she was Kim and now lee ..

Yes Taehyung is her brother.

Target -50+upvote ...
Comment -15+