+ : "𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨."

Aj: This takes place on the night of their wedding. It's short and you will get robbed. I repeat. I will rob you, your family and your neighbors. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

___

"Ow, that hurt

"Ow, that hurt." I murmur, pouting as he snatches the phone away. "Don't note that down, Mayella." Dalaric grunts as he pulls me closer to him. It's so cold without my clothes but he's so warm so it works out.

"Or what? You going to- oh wait! I have one more list- hehe. Look. What'dya think?"

I show him something I've been working on in the car as we made our way back from the wedding. It's my special list.

"Mayella, what the f-"

"Y-you don't want to?" I pout, choosing to sit on the bed instead. The sheets fall off my body and I pick them back up with a sheepish smile.

Oopsies.

Dalaric's eyes stay glued to my form and I squirm. Why he looking at me like that..

"Yeah. Let's do it. Everything on the list, mhm?" He looks at me, his eyes holding hunger and amusement.

"Yay." I kiss him on his cheek, nose and then lips. Repeatedly.

Our eyes meet for a second. And we just stare at each other in pure happiness. Darn it, he's so so perfect right now. And every day. I lay my head on chest and smile.

"Hey dude, nice to meet you. How's life?" I jokingly ask and he smirks.

Greyish blue eyes scan my face and his hands push my body closer to him.

"She's fine."

My face morphs into one that says 'I really want to cry but this is not the time'. He makes me so happy.

Right as he says that and leaves me flabbergasted and tingly, he turns us around so that my back is against the bed.

Dalaric's eyes and hands feast on me quite hungrily and I let him do so. It's so nice and yummy. Warm lips make their way onto my neck and I play with his hair. Yummy.

"Babycakes?"

"Hm."

"Can I be on top, pleeease?" Dalaric stops his pleasureful attack on my neck and his lips part at the sight of me.

He falls back on the bed and both his hands cover his face, with a subtle groan sounding out.

What'd I do wrong? I tilt my head with a pout and poke him so that he gives me attention. I just wanna be on the top...

Dalaric wipes a hand down his face and ushers me forward. I bury my face in his neck and try to move on top of him but he stills, one muscular hand making it's way to circle the back of my head and my jaw.

He strokes it gently and then whispers, with what seems to be arousal and...desperation?

Seeing him like that gives me tummy tingles and more. Even my weird toes tingle.

"Holy fuck, Mayella. Fuck."

"Hehe. We'll be doing th-" Before I can finish, he brings me right on top of him and smirks when I gasp.

Um,
Hehe..?