Entry IV:

07.10.20

In your absence, I get to understand that love is more than just being with someone. It is more than just words and feelings. It is more than just a short message in the morning and a good night kiss in the evening. It is more than just a responsibility and a duty to be always around when everything is falling apart.

In your absence, I realized that to love someone is to give more of what you can give. It is to let your heart be connected with your other half. It is to fight for what you want to happen and sometimes it is to let go of things you cannot change. It is to stand with your decision. It is to make a choice when it seems like options aren't even available. It is surfing against waves of uncertainties until you find your way back home.

In your absence, I found new hope amidst my loss. I get to know that loving you may not be enough for you to be with me but I know I did my best to make you stay.

In your absence, I learned to give up because you did it first. I get to accept that sometimes it is not about loving me at the moment but it is about loving me after every moment. I began to heal on my own after realizing that you couldn't fix what you broke.

In your absence, I realized that you failed to give me more. In your absence, I realized that I was the only one who gave you more, who offered you more, who accepted you more, and who loved you more.

—georginariver