Spider-Man Bio

Name: Peter

Middle Name: Benjamin

Last Name: Parker

Character Type: Hero, Protoganits.

Allieses: The Spectacular Spider-Man (By Civilian), Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (By Himself), Puny Parker (By Flash Thompson), Spider-Man of Earth 26496B (By Spider Society), Spider-Manace (By J. Jonah Jameson), Pete/Petey (By His Friends), Spider-Guy (By Dark Decade).

Race: Human (Formerly) Human Mutate (Currently).

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Looks:

Occupation: High School Student, Photographer, Vigilante/Hero

Affiliation: Daily Bugle, The Manace Trio.

Background:
Peter Benjamin Parker was an orphaned, young prodigy boy who lived with his aunt and uncle in Forest Hills, Queens. Although an only child, Peter considered Eddie Brock, a boy whose parents died with Peter's in a plane crash, his older brother; Peter and Eddie, in fact, knew each other as "Bro."

At the age of 5, Peter met Ben Tennyson, who was being bullied by Cash and C.J. As they always protected each other, and after meeting Y/n Kadoya, the bullying stopped.

In nursery school, Peter met and became best friends with Eugene Thompson, whom he nicknamed Flash due to his tendency to streak at the time. Their relationship, however, turned sour by high school. Flash became Midtown High's star football player, and Parker grew to be extremely bright in science, becoming a high honors student at Midtown High School.

Parker's shyness and scholastic interest often made him a social outcast and a target for bullies, primarily football star Flash Thompson. By high school, Peter had made two new friends: Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, Harry Osborn.

When high school bookworm Peter Parker was bitten by a genetically altered spider during a field trip, he soon found out that he had gained the proportionate powers of an arachnid.

In a turn of events, Peter soon discovered that with great power comes great responsibility when his uncle died at the hands of a burglar that Peter could have stopped earlier. When Peter caught the burglar, he was shocked to discover it was the same one he'd stepped aside for earlier.

While tempted to kill the burglar as an act of vengeance, he knew Uncle Ben wouldn't approve. So, he spared his life and left him for the cops to collect. Filled with remorse, Peter then turned his Spider-Man persona into a superhero, finally taking to heart the message Uncle Ben tried to tell him the last time they spoke: "With great power, there must also come great responsibility."

Relative:

Richard and Mary Parker (Biological Dad & Mom) (Deceased)